Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got four HA Zapdos code left, one Articuno code, and one Mew code. Looking for VGC ready pokes. Can trade two codes for Legends.
I can give you battle ready versions of any of the poke in either of my threads (you can name movesets and ev spreads) interested in zapdos code (like any other normal person would be!)

Any pokes in mind? I have a good number of br mons. I'm interested in a zapdos code.
I'd love to get a Zapdos code - really!! What Pokemon do you need, some examples? I've got a couple.:)
I can give you battle ready versions of any of the poke in either of my threads (you can name movesets and ev spreads) interested in zapdos code (like any other normal person would be!)
PM me guys :)
Edit: If i don't reply straight away, don't think that i'm ignoring you i'm in work ;(

Also forgot to reply to Doomsday, same applies to you :)

3 Zapdos Left.

Last edited:
(Reading the analysis of Wormadam-Sandy)

http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/wormadam-sandy/

(Then I found out that I can't teach it to learn how to use sucker punch on Pokemon x/y and oras)

(Sigh) Slag!

(Then asking for suggestions and opinions)

Hey Guys, if you were trying to breed a Burmy-sandy to get a wormadam-sandy and if you can't teach it sucker punch, what technique would you give it in replace of the sucker punch?
(If I worded that correctly)

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Hey Guys, if you were trying to breed a Burmy-sandy to get a wormadam-sandy and if you can't teach it sucker punch, what technique would you give it in replace of the sucker punch?
Well, since you will be using Wormadam mainly as a hazard setter in PU, I'd recommend using Toxic in the last slow to hit common Defoggers in PU such as Vullaby, Pelipper and Vibrava which can otherwise switch in rather easily even on Rock Blast. It's also your best option against many defensive Pokemon in the tier such as Tangela and Audino, and synergizes well with STAB Earthquake which threatens the Steel- and Poison-types immune to poisoning. Wormadame won't really have much chance of taking on the offensive threats in the tier, and will have trouble even against Pokemon such as Golem and Machoke which it has the type advantage against, so aiming to set up hazards and crippling opposing threats (especially defensive ones) is probably the best you'll get out of it.

Ok, I guess my message got lost in the ether...so I'll ask again, with a little less specificity:

Does anyone have a female HA mienfoo? Or at least, a friend safari with it.

(Reading the analysis of Wormadam-Sandy)

http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/wormadam-sandy/

(Then I found out that I can't teach it to learn how to use sucker punch on Pokemon x/y and oras)

(Sigh) Slag!

(Then asking for suggestions and opinions)

(If I worded that correctly)
First off, that analysis is a joke if you read it the second time . Something I would change

Overcoat > Anticipation : Immune to powder moves are great .

The moveset i run on it is Toxic/Stealth Rock/Earthquake/Bug Bite .

The defensive set is way better in my opinion with Stealth Rock/Toxic/Protect/Earthquake Impish 252 hp/def/4 atk .

Well, since you will be using Wormadam mainly as a hazard setter in PU, I'd recommend using Toxic in the last slow to hit common Defoggers in PU such as Vullaby, Pelipper and Vibrava which can otherwise switch in rather easily even on Rock Blast. It's also your best option against many defensive Pokemon in the tier such as Tangela and Audino, and synergizes well with STAB Earthquake which threatens the Steel- and Poison-types immune to poisoning. Wormadame won't really have much chance of taking on the offensive threats in the tier, and will have trouble even against Pokemon such as Golem and Machoke which it has the type advantage against, so aiming to set up hazards and crippling opposing threats (especially defensive ones) is probably the best you'll get out of it.
First off, that analysis is a joke if you read it the second time . Something I would change

Overcoat > Anticipation : Immune to powder moves are great .

The moveset i run on it is Toxic/Stealth Rock/Earthquake/Bug Bite .

The defensive set is way better in my opinion with Stealth Rock/Toxic/Protect/Earthquake Impish 252 hp/def/4 atk .
Thanks, guys.

I'm looking for a Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard, Shelgon, or Salamence with Defense Curl taught as a move tutor from Emerald, or a spitback of any of the Salamence line with Defense Curl as an egg move.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Ok, I guess my message got lost in the ether...so I'll ask again, with a little less specificity:

Does anyone have a female HA mienfoo? Or at least, a friend safari with it.
I can catch you one for free. PM/VM me which ball you'd like it in (if you have a preference).

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Anyone willing to do a few quick trades for my in game team Kadara and haunter thanks in advance
Welcome to Smogon! I can help you evolve them. Here's my info: IGN: Joshua | FC: 0817-3836-6374. Feel free to write on my profile when you're free would like to trade.

Hey guys! Does anyone know wether the VC yellow version mew can be shiny after being transfered into new games like ORAS?
Since Pokemon can only be transferred into Sun/Moon from the VC games, there's no way of knowing yet how they will behave when imported.

I
Welcome to Smogon! I can help you evolve them. Here's my info: IGN: Joshua | FC: 0817-3836-6374. Feel free to write on my profile when you're free would like to trade.

Since Pokemon can only be transferred into Sun/Moon from the VC games, there's no way of knowing yet how they will behave when imported.
I see, thank you. Always wanted to have one so badly - but who does not. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)