Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I have transferred a Pokemon from my Black version to my Pokemon X, this Pokemon has an English name on my black version, but on my Pokemon X its name is now in Japanese characters. Does anybody know why?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I have transferred a Pokemon from my Black version to my Pokemon X, this Pokemon has an English name on my black version, but on my Pokemon X its name is now in Japanese characters. Does anybody know why?
What was the Pokémon's name in Gen 6?

LF naive Diancie with competitive IVs

A few soft resets I have done for trade:

Careful Zygarde in Nest ball 31 25 31 x 31 31
Timid Diancie 31 31 31 31 31 31
Impish Mew 31 31 31 x 30 31
Timid Yveltal in Premier ball 31 x 30 31 30 31

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Mandibuzz on Black, it turns into バルジーナ on Pokemon X
If it is not nicknamed, transferred Pokemon may change names to reflect the new standards (e.g. Gen 4 to Gen 6 "SCYTHER" would become "Scyther").

Is Mandibuzz of Japanese origin, or your Pokemon X cartridge in Japanese?

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Greetings fellow Pokémon trainers,

I'm currently looking for a female No-Guard Karrablast in a Premier Ball. The nature, IV's and egg moves don't matter.
If you have what I'm looking for, let me know what you would like in return.
Thank you very much in advance.

Shout-Out to Ayra for helping me out with this. Thank you very much.

Last edited:
What's a good spread for ye olde SMR2010 Draco Meteor Jirachi?
Obviously Timid/Modest near flawless but does special Jirachi need a specific HP?
Maybe HP fire but the special side rachi has quite a good coverage imo. Energy Ball, tbolt, shadow ball etc I think a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 set with timid as a scarfer would be the best for draco rachi not 100% sure tho

What's a good spread for ye olde SMR2010 Draco Meteor Jirachi?
Obviously Timid/Modest near flawless but does special Jirachi need a specific HP?
That's a amazing Jirachi can get DM, even if it's an event or something. I don't keep up with this stuff. Jirachi doesn't have much of a special movepool for abusing Serene Grace. Shadow Ball is the only move that can drop SpD more than 10% of the time, and it's still only 50% with SG. Moonblast would be nice, but looks like that's a different event. Is going mixed viable? Also, while not viable on Scarf, is Doom Desire a good move? 140 BP, but two turn delay on damage so the foe can switch in a steel resist.

Hello,

I bred the last days a Seismitoad.

However, I had no luck to get one with 6 * 31. So I kept this one:

31/31/31/30/31/31 (At LvL 50 it's perfect anyway with Nature: Bold EVs: 252 HP /244 Def / 12 Int)

My question is: Is HP Electric useful for anything except Gyarados?

Last edited:
Hello,

I bred the last days a Seismitoad.

However, I had no luck to get one with 6 * 31. So I kept this one:

31/31/31/30/31/31 (At LvL 50 it's perfect anyway with Nature: Bold EVs: 252 HP /244 Def / 12 Int)

My question is: Is HP Electric useful for anything except Gyarados?

It would hit almost all water types for decent DMG and since he can switch in freely on water moves that can come in handy.

EDIT: I just ran calc in over 90% of the time a EQ out performs HP Electric

Last edited:
I just did something really stupid and accidentally sent away my beloved level ball Groudon on the GTS.... -_-'

Does anyone have a fancy Groudon they'd be interested in trading with me...? To make up for my heartbreaking loss. >.>

Was AZ's unique Floette ever distributed, because it apparently has a sig move called "Light of Ruin" that's got sick power and recoil damage. Hate to see it wasted.

how does DexNav in the water work? Trying to get a flawless Analytic Staryu on AS. I'm on search level 92 atm, at this point I don't really care for shininess I just want 4-5 IVs, does that depend on the level of the chain or the search level? It's kinda hard for me and so far my longest chain has been 10 I think. I've gotten a bunch of 3 IVs. Is it realistic to get a 5IV flawless Staryu with DexNav?

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
how does DexNav in the water work? Trying to get a flawless Analytic Staryu on AS. I'm on search level 92 atm, at this point I don't really care for shininess I just want 4-5 IVs, does that depend on the level of the chain or the search level? It's kinda hard for me and so far my longest chain has been 10 I think. I've gotten a bunch of 3 IVs. Is it realistic to get a 5IV flawless Staryu with DexNav?
You're really just better off Breeding Staryu's. The Hidden ability rate is just low, while DexNav'ing and at best you're only guaranteed 3IVs. Which means that if the dexnav information shows 3 stars and it displays Analytic (which is relatively rare in itself), you'll get the same chance of getting a 5IV -attack Staryu with a good nature, as you would have when SR'ing Legendaries.
When you're breeding, you're guaranteed to get the nature you want and you'll have a much higher chance of getting Analytic (assuming the parent Staryu already has that ability). The IVs are a lot easier to manage as well, because you can just breed a flawless Ditto with a low IV Analytic Staryu, hatch eggs until you get an Analytic Staryu with better IVs than the one in the day care, Replace the parent Staryu in the day care, with the good offspring and repeat the process until you have a flawless one.

You're really just better off Breeding Staryu's. The Hidden ability rate is just low, while DexNav'ing and at best you're only guaranteed 3IVs. Which means that if the dexnav information shows 3 stars and it displays Analytic (which is relatively rare in itself), you'll get the same chance of getting a 5IV -attack Staryu with a good nature, as you would have when SR'ing Legendaries.
When you're breeding, you're guaranteed to get the nature you want and you'll have a much higher chance of getting Analytic (assuming the parent Staryu already has that ability). The IVs are a lot easier to manage as well, because you can just breed a flawless Ditto with a low IV Analytic Staryu, hatch eggs until you get an Analytic Staryu with better IVs than the one in the day care, Replace the parent Staryu in the day care, with the good offspring and repeat the process until you have a flawless one.
I wanted it on a non-regular pokeball :/

guess I'll have to learn dream radar abuse after all

Hi guys, is there a way to get a female, HA Scyther in a ball other than dream ball or normal Poke ball? If not, does anyone has a spare one in a Dream ball? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)