Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Just caught a 31/31/31/x/31/28-29 Adamant Giratina that I want to use as Giratina-O.

Question: Do the missing two to three points in speed really matter when base 90 is basically the lowest Uber speed tier anyway? The only thing mentioned on the Giratina-O analyses is Diancie before it mega evolves, so I was wondering if this would be worth keeping or not.
Yes, it is relevant still, because despite being one of the lowest speed tiers, you're still slower that every other base 90 that has a perfect Spe IV. Additionally, all the Origin formes listed on the site all run a bit of speed investment to outrun other potential threats. You can still get the same speed as those by investing more speed EVs, but then you lose out on using those EVs on other stats.

Is someone able to clone my sylveon? I want to run a different set but dont want to breed another one! ..u can clone a copy for yourself if u wish or i have PAL darkrai code

I'm looking for a female houndour in a moon ball and a female, HA Dratini in any matching ball. Ivs doesn't matter. I have some breedables like dream ball buneary, heavy ball phanpy and others. All females, 5 ivs and with 4 EMS. Thank you all.

Hi, I'm looking for kee and maranga berries if anyone can help me out?
I have those berries. You can VM me for Friend Code and time arrangement. Alternatively, we can do GTS (not recommended since someone will probably take your Pokemon before I get to it).

Trade complete.

Last edited:

Karmaloop3

formerly Jim Bailey
LF: Hidden Ability Bird Trio codes (or legit UT with proper nature and good IVs)
FT: Darkrai Codes

Could care less if they're cloned or not as long as they're legit.

EDIT: Zapdos is no longer need. Only need Articuno and Moltres now. Thanks Albus.

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF: Hidden Ability Bird Trio codes (or legit UT with proper nature and good IVs)
FT: Darkrai Codes

Could care less if they're cloned or not as long as they're legit.
I'm interested in one of those codes, I have a 31/x/31/31/31/29 and a 30/4-5/31/30/31/31 (HP Grass) Bold Zapdos in my trade thread to offer in return, SR'd by me.

Is there a 100% safe way to clone Pokemon in any generation VI without the use of a third party device? I tried the trading-power off method and it no longer works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)