Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Best ball from the ones selected?

Can't get a much better match for Bisharp than Moon.
Nest is very good for Venusaur, the yellow ring at the top of the ball fits well with the wlower at the top of Venusaur.
Regarding Swampert, whenever you have access to all the Pink balls, I'd say either go Dream since it's the best ball or Heal if you wanna be as different as possible. Not to say that Love is a bad choice in itself.
I can't really pick a particular ball of the ones you've selected for Blastoise. Have you considered Dusk? I think the ball goes really well with the shell, while the release animation goes well with the Body.
Sceptile is one of the few Pokemon that seem to be able to rock Quick Ball well. I'd recommend you to give that a shot despite its commonness.

I'm looking for a Lure ball Finneon, Lure ball HA Bulbasaur, an HA Emolga and an HA Dewpider.
I have an extensive collection of Apricorn and Safari ball mons I can trade.

Also, I'm about to breed HA Sigilyph in Friend ball.
What are some good Hidden Power and Nature for a special offense variant?

Last edited:
I am looking for a Larvesta, I have been in the Lush Jungle for hours and still none have appeared. I just need a timid one if anyone has it.

I'm trying SuMo RNG and using Djura's guide. I'm at the calibration phase and already have my initial seed, but I'm confused if I have to enter the game to count NPCs available where I'm currently saved or what exactly I'm supposed to do.

I am looking for a Timid Larvesta, its proving difficult to find. Does anyone have one?

Giving away free spitbacks of (I'm just going to release them otherwise) --
Extreme Speed Zigzagoon (Adamant)
Meteor Mash/Bullet Punch Riolu (Jolly)
Dream Ball, Rock Head Aerodactyl (Jolly)
Destiny Bond Shuppet (Adamant)
Dragon Dance Scraggy (Jolly)
Seismic Toss Miltank (Careful)
Seismic Toss and Aromatherapy Chansey (Bold)
Burn Up and Morning Sun Growlithe (Calm)
I'll take an areodactyl

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying SuMo RNG and using Djura's guide. I'm at the calibration phase and already have my initial seed, but I'm confused if I have to enter the game to count NPCs available where I'm currently saved or what exactly I'm supposed to do.
PM Djura or tag him.

I am looking for a Timid Larvesta, its proving difficult to find. Does anyone have one?
Don’t bump, that soon, and just get Larvesta and breed.

Sorry for not being helpful.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone have an extra copy of Bluemew's Blacephalon?
I can give you a copy for free.

If you're interested feel free to deposit a male Salandit on the GTS and ask for a Blacephalon Lv. 91 or higher and I'll send you a clone.
Once you've deposited it, feel free to leave me a message on my profile, including your IGN, as well as the details of your deposited Salandit (such as e.g the ball it was caught in, the level and potential nicknames), and I'll send it to you as soon as I can.

If anybody else reads this message and wants a free copy, feel free to deposit a Salandit on the GTS and let me know the info on my profile!

I've never traded on smogon before, though I do have some things up for trade.

Looking to swap my shiny night lycanroc for a shiny manectric...
Lycanroc-night (Luna Stella)
OT - DK
Item - N/A
Relaxed Nature
IVs (Unknown, working on getting PC Function

I am looking for a adamant Ditto and a timid Ditto.
Do you have Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon? Each of the Ditto Five in and around Konikoni City after clearing Akala Island's grand trial have set natures that are all quite helpful for breeding, including Adamant and Timid. (the other three are Bold, Modest, and Jolly)

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
If you're using the newest version of 3DS RNG Tool, just pick the legendary you're trying to RNG in the list (assuming you're going for a legendary), it will put the right amount of NPCs automatically (counting wouldn't be reliable, for example there is always 1 NPC in Ultra Wormholes even though there's no one around).

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm the process of breeding Eevees for a giveaway on New Years. For the Espeon Eevee, what HP would you guys want on it?
I once bred for an HP Fire Eevee for Espeon although it was never actually put to use. Possibly Fighting might be viable but Dazzling Gleam covers its weakness to most Dark-types anyway. I can think of very little foreseeable use for HP on Espeon, but if you want it, those two would be my suggestions.

I am hunting for 3 days to get a Timid 0 atk iv Necrozma in pokemon sun into a premier or luxury ball. Would a Master Ball Dawn Wing Necrozma look fitting? I have another one in Moon to catch, which I would probably play without an atk lowering nature.

RossW

formerly TerraWard19
CFW or eon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)