Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a Lure ball Finneon, an HA Dewpider and a Dewpider with Sticky Web (Net ball would be great).
I have an extensive collection of Apricorn and Safari ball mons I can trade.

Edit:I'm about to breed HA Sigilyph in Friend ball.
What are some good Hidden Power and Nature for a special offense variant?

Last edited:

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm currently seeking absolute confirmation, but tentatively I do believe Ho-Oh is now tradable per the new rules. Good advice would be to wait until final confirmation is given though, but as soon as it is, anyone looking for a copy is free to VM (VM, not PM please) me and I'll be happy to provide one. Same for any 'mon that was distributed in the FB Giveaways for the last few weeks.

Edit: Received confirm from Nexus. Ho-Oh is tradable on the forums now.

Last edited:
Hello, i am looking for bluemews shiny seviper from gen 3 (big want) and bluemews shiny kartana from the last ga...Let me know if you have any of them and wish to trade! :)
Edit: Got them! Many thanks to the people who help me :)

Last edited:
Looking for a Cosmog, Cosmoem and Blacephalon (Timid)!

I just want the Cosmog and Cosmoem for the National Dex, but want a Blacephaion to keep/trade for.

Last edited:

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for a few things:

Sinnoh Cap Pika
Timid HP fire Koko in apricorn ball
Bluemews Kartana
Naive HP ice Marshadow

I can offer multiple things from my dead trade thread in return

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello, i am looking for bluemews shiny seviper from gen 3 (big want) and bluemews shiny kartana from the last ga...Let me know if you have any of them and wish to trade! :)

Sinnoh Cap Pika
Bluemews Kartana
Naive HP ice Marshadow
I can give you guys 2 copies of Bluemew.'s Kartana for free.

If you're interested feel free to deposit male Salandits on the GTS and ask for Kartanas Lv. 91 or higher and I'll send you the clones.
Once you've deposited them, feel free to leave me a message on my profile, including your IGNs, as well as the details of your deposited Salandits (such as e.g the balls they were caught in, the level and potential nicknames), and I'll send them to you as soon as I can.

If anybody else reads this message and wants a free copy, feel free to deposit a Salandit on the GTS and let me know the info on my profile!

Hope everyone is having an awesome holiday season! I was fortunate and receives Ultra Moon for Christmas and was wondering. If anyone had any Lucky eggs they would be able to spare, I don’t care if they’re cloned. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sinnoh Cap Pika
Bluemews Kartana
Naive HP ice Marshadow

I can offer multiple things from my dead trade thread in return
I have a Naive HP Ice Marshadow which I SR-ed myself. I can trade it over for you to clone yourself a copy. Let me know if that works for you.

Hope everyone is having an awesome holiday season! I was fortunate and receives Ultra Moon for Christmas and was wondering. If anyone had any Lucky eggs they would be able to spare, I don’t care if they’re cloned. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
If you're still in needs of lucky eggs, I have some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)