DOU SM Doubles Winter Seasonal Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Checkmater

It’s just us kittens left, and the rain is coming
is a Tiering Contributor
opp hasn't responded, act

Also I told you this a long time ago and you said you'd sub him out by Sunday :/

edit: im a clown, moving on

Last edited:
activity; opp hasn't responded to me despite making contact for other tours. i messaged again before writing hoping we'll be able to play

Sylveon.

Penny saved is still a fucking penny
Opponent didn't show up on scheduled time, we had a 2 hour window to play today. :/
Asking for activity
Edit : I lost and hate my existence

Last edited:

ryo yamada2001

ryo yamada2001
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
originally I asked Leru to play 10pm today, our time. He declined this and pressured me to play before 7pm today (saying he wasn't available any other time). Today I got online and gave him the freedom of playing anytime since 4pm. He attempts to reschedule to 9pm, but not anytime after. Considering I'm going to be busy around that time I refuse playing.
He then asks me when the deadline is and says "we're going to play on monday". He keeps insisting I have to play monday, but I will be busy with a very important school project monday, so I won't have time. He then told me to suck his dick

im making this post because im not playing monday and leru is trying to avoid scheduling properly hello i just want to play some games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)