DOU SM Doubles Winter Seasonal Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaAwesomeDude1

waiting for a moment
is a Top Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
DPL Champion
i dont get why u subbed me out in a r2 match lol deadline is today and already got subbed out friday. makes no sense to me
You didn't contact your opponent? What were you going to do, contact him Saturday and give him two days to play?

Alright taking act win. Despite being on, aray hasnt done anything to help me schedule, and when i did schedule the only time i could rly play, he showed up on smogon but not ps and didn't contact me at all

DaAwesomeDude1

waiting for a moment
DPL Champion
Yeah sorry for being busy during the week lol I think its not hard to schedule on friday and then play on weekend
I'm aware that people have lives outside of smogon, I don't just hand out subs just because I didn't see a vm. I look at your activity to determine if you were busy or not and judging from yours, you contacted someone on Tuesday and seemed to have time to play multiple other tour games. If you can do all that, I don't see how you can't take 30 seconds out of your day to give your opponent your availability.

DaAwesomeDude1

waiting for a moment
DPL Champion
Extensions:
Huston contacted me on discord a while back asking for an extension.

Activity:
AuraRayquaza vs Elegyy
Mr. Highways vs BlueSkiddoWeCanToo
Braverius
vs sand1234
Demantoid vs megacyber
Tymano vs Kyle Ayala
Pohjis
vs Shrug
n10sit vs Infamy
Berks vs Sam-testings
nvakna
vs thebagman
Zarif vs Psynergy

Coinflips:
Blaze45 vs Spitzkopf Larry
MiyoKa
vs Dolphin81
Eternal Spirit vs WanderPBR

Round 3 will be posted shortly, remember to POST YOUR REPLAYS (yes that includes the one that you lost).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)