Smogon Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournament

the program recently had a bug which wouldnt let you create an account to battle with, this is now fixed though.
ah that explains it, I'll try again now.

edit:great i made a account, but is there anyway to find match like on shoddy???

hey thorns i'm probably going to have to drop out unless i somehow magically get more time to mess with my computer and get yvd to work.

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
Is netrep.net also a reliable source for rulings?
I'd more encourage netrep over wikia actually. Thing is netrep does not provide as much ruling content as it ought to.

yeah you can use a 15 card extra deck, your main deck can be between 40 and 60 cards inclusive
why?

p.s. veritus.xerocreative.com (IRC server) has a #rulings channel dedicated to official rulings. The staff there are really experienced guys who know their stuff and at least one of them are often available (and "smart-assedly" willing) to tackle any ruling conflicts you may be facing.

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
I'm afraid I have to drop out. I don't have enough time on my hands lately with College Applications and school. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Round 1

Ok guys, the brackets are finally made!

Game_Freak201 vs Kannon
Class vs coolking49
Plus vs God Bless Atheism
Vader vs moot
drcossack vs Ballad
Cubed vs Zakkusu
afroninja22 vs Hobo Joe
Bender vs Ancien Regime
xtreemmasheen3k2 vs Mr.378
Thorns vs TDS
Navy vs Atryoki
Raikou151 vs Puggy
Igor vs imperfectluck
Atlas vs Pidge
LightWolf vs BYE

Deadline is 14th February, 2010 - that's 4 weeks, so get cracking!

Finally, the results go out. Now I just need to do helluva lot of researching on the current metagame. I haven't been playing since Chaos was the dominant archetype.

Game_Freak201 vs Kannon - irc
Class vs coolking49 - guess
Plus vs God Bless Atheism - irc
Vader vs moot - felt like it
drcossack vs Ballad - pojo regular
Cubed vs Zakkusu - yugioh thread regular
afroninja22 vs Hobo Joe - irc
Bender vs Ancien Regime - irc
xtreemmasheen3k2 vs Mr.378 - irc
Thorns vs TDS - TDS is good apperentally
Navy vs Atryoki - guess
Igor vs imperfectluck - gut feeling
Atlas vs Pidge - guess
LightWolf vs BYE - tough matchup but I think LW will prevail!
short explanations but w/e

will contact my oppenent in the next few days

lol sup vader :3

puggy 378 is on irc all the time and he is on all the fucking time, and he is a madman ;~;

tds is as good as they say! he won the first duel, then i won, then he won. counter fairies shall return one day

got in touch with cubed. Unfortunately he says his YVD isn't working but he'll try and get it sorted by the deadline.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)