Spectrier Hex sweep? Help please? (Gen 8 Anything Goes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to Smogon and I can't quite figure how to complete a team around this. Any feedback is appreciated

Groudon @ Leftovers
Ability: Drought
EVs: 152 HP / 52 Atk / 152 Def / 152 SpD
Careful Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Dragon Tail
- Earthquake
- Safeguard

Groudon serves as a starting tank. Applying paralysis to as many 'mons as possible (T wave-dragon tail) while safeguarding myself. Once health is down to an uncomfortable range, all guns a blazing with earthquake until faint for a clean switch in.

Spectrier @ Lax Incense
Ability: Grim Neigh
EVs: 160 Def / 136 SpA / 160 SpD / 52 Spe
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hex
- Dark Pulse
- Will-O-Wisp
- Confuse Ray

Star of the squad. Will-O-Wisp for anything Groudon couldn't paralyze. Confuse Ray and Lax Incense for some extra flavor for sticky situations. Boosted Hex for stab sweeping, and dark pulse to handle ghost resist 'mons.

I wont even rate your team because the rules clearly say that you should have a full team of 6 pokemon to post here, there are plenty resources on smogon and people on pokemon showdown chatrooms that can help you figure out how a metagame works. For example you shouldnt use spectrier on AG because calyrex shadow is simply a better version of them and if you want to abuse hex you should have toxic spikes support. Sorry if this comes off as rude or whatever but you should learn a lot more from other forums, not rate my team

Hi, welcome to Smogon! I am locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least three lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and look at Team Showcase to see the detail we require. You also need to provide a completed team of 6 members. PM me with updated descriptions, and I will be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)