[Standard] Inventions Mafia - Day 5

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
HD has been subbed in for Rodan.

Edit: Note that no votes for "Rodan." will count, you must edit them to "HD" if you wish to vote for him. Also, deadline is in 24 hours.

Edit Further: Since Interwebs has left for the remainder of this mafia, I am posting a remaining player's list at every update, starting now:
Currently living players (10):
RaRe555
Thorns
pidge
Aura_Guardian
Jigglypuffers42
Objection
~NJ
zorbees
darkamber8828
HD

Originally Posted by Fat UncleSam
Dear HD, you are a Rusty Crane,

While the Awesome Inventions originally considered you, they found you too noisy and your rust ugly. Should this war have occured years ago, you’d be the leader of the Awesome Inventions, but the years have taken their toll on you. Luckily, the Boring Inventions saw your usefulness and have recruited you.

At night, you may PM the interwebs and Alchemator with “Night X – Grabbing <user>’s Stuff”. Using your (rusty) claw, you will stealthily (well as stealthily as a crane can) take their batteries. However, since your age has made you creaky, you cannot target the same user twice in a row because they will remember your creaking. The gears, being old as they are, need electricity to work them, so you will need 2 batteries to use this ability.

Because your previous users forgot to take out the batteries once they left you, you have 4 batteries left.

You are allied with the Boring Inventions, you win if the Boring Inventions eliminate all threats
idk the fuck rodan was rocking, but i don't like death so here's my role PM. f anyone decides to point out grammar/spelling mistakes (god is interwebs/alchemator incapable of spelling?) if you take a look at the dead guy's role PMs, they all have mistakes. like Nacho's:

Dear Nachos, you are the Internet

You are quite possibly one of the most usefull inventions ever, connecting people from all over the world and making sharing information incredibly easy. You are also known for being overrun with dumb meme posting scum, so thats pretty uncool (despite some of the memes being pretty funny). Anyway, google is going to be your main abillity in this conflict, allowing you to find out almost everything about anyone.

At night, you may PM the interwebs and Alchemator with “Night X – google search <user>”, you will use goolge search to find out information about <user>, and determine their entire role PM from this information.

You are allied with The Awesome Inventions, you win if the Awesome Inventions eliminate all threats.

I recommend no lynch.

edit: forgot this:
<UncleSam> i wont end the game if theres a no lynch since what i really wanted was people to be DOING something

UncleSam

Leading this village
After this lynch, I am moving up all deadlines to 24 hours in an attempt to end this game in time for priorities to go back up for FF3 mafia. Please be prompt with your votes and actions in light of this.

Okay, everyone who had the time and lack of a life to read my massive post should agree with me when I say the killer must be DarkAmber8828 in the study with a Candlestick. Everyone follow with me and vote to lynch DA.

Lynch Darkamber8828

Let's do this thing!

EDIT:

Darkamber8828: he's online right now, though he hasn't retracted his vote yet about no lynch... suspicious?! I think so! He's drawn attention to him in joking ways before (e.g. you know what they say, the first person to post during the say gets lynched. O SHI-). He's voted on the side of the awesomness one time and boring another time--slim and aura. He has been in the game since the beginning.
Ok. I have nothing else to do.

The post that said "Let's end the game nao unless you kill someone". When I did, I retracted my vote.

Joking=suspicious?

I've been in the game since the beginning, so I'm an acceptable lynch target?

Originally posted by Fat Buzz Lightyear
You are a sad, strange little man. And you have my pity.
With that, I'm out.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Blah Blah Blah You all fucked Darkamber8828 blah blah blah...
Interwebs said:
Dear Darkamber8828, you are the Defibrilator,

You are able to revive people (and apparantly inventions in this game), which is why the awesome inventions chose you for their faction. Your abillity to revive things, and in lesser amounts your awefull name, will both probably come in handy for the Awesome Inventions.

At night, you may PM the interwebs and Alchemator with “Night X – Defibrilating <user>”, that night, you will shock them with such volt that they will be revived if they are dead. This obviously only works on dead inventions though, and can also only be used once for balance. It also requires quite a lot of electricity, so you need 7 batteries to use this abillity.

Being very serious about preparing yourself for things, you managed to prepare slightly for this conflict by obtaining 2 batteries.

You are allied with The Awesome Inventions, you win if the Awesome Inventions eliminate all threats.

Huh...anyhow, it is now Night 5, deadline is in 24 hours. Get those PMs in ASAP so this can finish please!
For anyone counting, that means deadline is at 20:00 GMT-5 on Saturday, August the 21st. If I fail to receive a PM I am updating without it.

Living Players:
RaRe555
Thorns
pidge
Aura_Guardian
Jigglypuffers42
Objection
~NJ
zorbees
HD

UncleSam

Leading this village
this game sucks =/
Bring that up with Interwebs/Alchemator. They designed it not me.

Also, everyone, if you could send in actions ASAP rather than waiting for 24 hours that would be helpful, since this game is so close to the end.

Edit: Only three more actions needed. You know who you are.

Edit 2: Make that two. Should be able to update in the morning if those last two people get their act together.

1. Sometimes, i think that I am the only one taking this seriously.

2. On the other hand, there are a couple of other people who are taking this seriously, but there they are outweighed by all of those horrible people who are ruining this game.

3. This game sucks. =/

4. Wow. Unclesam really has scared you guys. In 30 minutes, 7 of the 9 people have sent in their night actions. But, apparently he hasn't scared you enough, because then there's the other 2 of you. Let's try to finish this game by tommorow.

UncleSam

Leading this village
OK...I just realized the last two actions were completely irrelevant. Deadline, updating now...

Ok, first death of the night goes to RaRe555, he just...died. Just like that.
Interwebs said:
Dear RaRe555, you are a Mobile Phone,

*ringtone!* You are quite a useful and popular invention, since you allow people to talk to each other from almost every place in the world! That is the reason the Awesome Inventions let you join, and you will do everything within your capabillities to help them win this conflict!
At night, you may PM the interwebs or Alchemator with “Night X – Calling <user>” you must include a message in the body of the PM, and it will anonymously be send to <user> in their result PM for that night. This costs two batteries.

You are allied with The Awesome Inventions, you win if Awesome Inventions eliminate all threats.

Second death goes to Pidge, who was trampled to death last night.
Interwebs said:
Dear Pidge, you are a Old Radio

*KGGGGGGGggggg* D-*ggg* yo-*ggg* c-*gg*y? Do y-*gg* cop-*g*? Do you copy? Yes? Very well, you are quite an old radio, one of the oldest ones, infact! You are quite proud of your age, but your reciever and tranciever have gotten worse over the ages and they weren’t that good to begin with. You are in this conflict though, so you’ll try your best!

At night, you may PM the interwebs and Alchemator with “Night X – Transmit”, you’ll use your transciever to transmit a message which will be posted on the following update. Your transciever is old though, so some words may be lost in the transmission. Transmitting a message also takes 1 battery.

Since you were preparing a transmission just before the conflict started, you already possess a single battery.

You are allied with the Boring Inventions, you win if the Boring Inventions eliminate all threats.

Also, Objection has been kidnapped. You can talk to him on IRC but if he makes a squeak in the thread he will be godkilled.

Anyway, sending out results now, feel free to start voting and finish this quickly please.

Results out, players list below:
(7)
Thorns
Aura_Guardian
Jigglypuffers42
Objection (Kidnapped)
~NJ
zorbees
HD

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Now my list of targets has been blemished :/

Well, suppose he was still technically my enemy.

EDIT POST UPDATE:
And now it has been thrown out the window. But on the bright side, I didn't lose to Pidge.

EDIT:this might be the end of the game. If we mislynch with this, and if both kills tonight are non-weapon, then we loose.

That doesn't meen to back down. Kill Zorbees now

EDIT 2: retracted my vote

look zorbees, if you have the energy, comitment and/or time to:

1. go on irc

2. talk to me

3. defend yourself.

If you try to defend yourself, then i will not vote to lynch you, but you shown no sign of claiming or giving a reason not to lynch you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)