The Everything NFL Thread - 2017-18 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Just bought sideline tickets for the Ravens and Colts game in December, if anyone's gonna be around let me know and we'll grab a beer!

Weekly guess off of last week's.

Eagles
Rams
Chiefs
Steelers
Patriots
Seahawks
Vikings
Saints
Bills
Jaguars

Chiefs probably aren't thrown above Steelers, but a division win's more important than an out-of-conference one. Rams may stay above them both, but I dunno. No real changes for the guys below, although Bills could be over Saints. Jaguars don't shift on their own, but Redskins drop allowing them to take 10. Cowboys would have it, but Zeke.

Last edited:
Siemian with a strong contender for worst QB performance of the year. He HAS to be benched for next week, even if the alternative is assweiler. But I'm expecting to see him throw balls right to Eagles defenders next week and the Broncos receivers to drop half the balls thrown towards them. Literally wasting away one of the league's best defenses right now.

Here's your weekly reminder that I hate Trevor Siemian.

With him, we're done for. Oz is a nice backup. Bring Paxton and put him into the fire. Let's see how big of a mistake he was before we move on.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Billy got a damn near the 33rd pick in the draft for a backup qb. Easy money. We are fucked tho when Brady goes down because ain’t no way he’s surviving with this offense.

Looks like Gase got tired of Ajayi's poor run style and had him shipped off to Philly. Seems like a win-win as long as the eggs don't count on him long term. He inherited Stoudemire's knees

Billy got a damn near the 33rd pick in the draft for a backup qb. Easy money. We are fucked tho when Brady goes down because ain’t no way he’s surviving with this offense.
I just really don't get the timing - wasn't the #12 overall draft pick available from the Browns last draft? At least certainly the #33. Has Brady shown something in particular the last six months that's made it more clear he will play another few years, specifically when he's on pace for the most sacks he's ever had in his career?

Maybe it's Bill himself that's decided he's not going to stick around through a QB transition.

We are fucked tho when Brady goes down because ain’t no way he’s surviving with this offense.
They weren't doing jack diddly doo da without Brady anyway.

Only 2 players give the Pats a chance to win the Superbowl this year with their bleh ass roster, Brady being one and the other being the guy with 12 screws in his collarbone.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
I just really don't get the timing - wasn't the #12 overall draft pick available from the Browns last draft?
No the browns only offered a later second round pick. And the timing makes sense cuz this is the last chance to get value out of trading him without him just becoming a free agent.

Panthers tanking when they're still leading the division rofl
They got a 3rd and a 7th round pick for a slow receiver who plays as if he’s a foot shorter than he is. That’s hardly tanking.

Last edited:
Devin funchess and Kelvin were redundant receivers who had trouble getting separation consistently. Apparently scheming players with different skill sets (funchess, mccaffrey & samuel) is more suitable to cam' s success then running out a bunch of slow ents over and over. We'll see if shula can make this work. Hint: he probably can't lol.

This has been the most active trade deadline since the Herschel walker trade twenty something years ago. Is the NFL trying to take notes from the NBA? Seems like it
Russel Wilson gets his best LT in his career, Jay Ajayi gets to play on a competent offense and the Niners stupidly give NE what they wanted for stupid Jimmy G instead of just waiting for the proven Cousins-Shanahan reunion next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)