Toonami returns on May 26

You mean the long fucking exile is at an end? Granted this will depend on what lineup they have, but if it's good ol' anime, Adult Swim finally pulled their heads out of their collective asses, which is a good thing. And Saturday night anime (actual anime, not bad Bleach dubs and other random junk) is great news!

/repeated cheering

honestly pretty great, i loved this shit when i was younger
the ability to watch things i like without using my computer is always welcome

april fool's day obviously caused such an uproar that toonami's being resyndicated...

blarajan's perceived reaction is above

Meanwhile in Britain, the beeb's axed one of its longest running children's shows. Tis a shame for the nippers...

...but it seems Blue Peter's sunk to the Absolution.

I'm expecting that it's just going to be Tom introducing the regular adult swim lineup, with tom bumps and tom reviews of starcraft 2 and skyrim.

Which I'm okay with.

Yea I keep my expectations low.

Honus

magna carta
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Man it feels so good to have pieces of nostalgia come back like this, eagerly awaiting May 26th.

Now if they just show Big O, Trigun, Dragon Ball, Death Note, Inuyasha, and Cowboy Bebop... Doubt it though :/

(I know they already show a few of them, I just want them all at once.)

YES.

Wait... wasn't most anime just playing on Saturday nights on Adult Swim anyways? Still it's awesome to see Toonami back.
Anime no one likes. Bleach dub is meh (I'm a manga fan just to be clear), and the other kinda no-name ones they have besides Cowboy Bebop really doesn't do much...not to mention there's no general unifying theme like with Toonami. So hopefully they'll bring out the good anime and not the kinda meh ones they've been showing, Bebop aside (which I could watch on reruns for a while).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)