Toonami returns on May 26

Fuck yes.

I'd throw my money at them to see DBZ back on TV again. They never finished running Naruto, either, but I'm not so sure it'll be on the lineup.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
please no dbz kai
Wait why not...

DBZ - Shit + English Voice Actors (The Japanese ones SUCK) + better dialogue writers (the Japanese dialogue SUCKS*) = can only be AWESOME.

*Even with the English version sticking in weird ass random cultural references. Only thing I can imagine being better is:

DBZ - Shit + (English Voice Actors (The Japanese ones SUCK) + better dialogue writers (the Japanese dialogue SUCKS*))x(Insane Japanese intensive education that lets these guys write/make a script/show in Japanese instead of English)= HOLY GRAIL OF DRAGON BALL

...eh, on a serious note, just put in One Piece and FMA Brotherhood and you're good to go.

When I heard about this on April Fool's Day, I knew it was a joke, but I started throwing money at my computer anyway...

And apparently, IT FUCKING WORKED!!!!!!!

I decided to check ahead in the week with my DirecTV, it looks like some of the standard crap is still there from 9pm-12am (King of the Hill, their original programming shit and Family Guy and an hour of Boondocks, Bleach), but after Bleach there's an hour timeslot for something to-be-announced, then FMA and another 1/2 hour tba slot before Cowboy Bebop...then it looks like it repeats from there as usual. So, potentially 2-3 new animes hopefully being added this Saturday, guess we shall see...

I decided to check ahead in the week with my DirecTV, it looks like some of the standard crap is still there from 9pm-12am (King of the Hill, their original programming shit and Family Guy and an hour of Boondocks, Bleach), but after Bleach there's an hour timeslot for something to-be-announced, then FMA and another 1/2 hour tba slot before Cowboy Bebop...then it looks like it repeats from there as usual. So, potentially 2-3 new animes hopefully being added this Saturday, guess we shall see...
schedule was already announced a while ago my friend

12:00 a.m. Bleach
See All Showings Episode 255 TV-PGV
12:30 a.m. Deadman Wonderland
See All Showings
1:00 a.m. Casshern Sins
See All Showings
1:30 a.m. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
See All Showings Fuhrer's Son TV-14
2:00 a.m. Ghost in The Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG
See All Showings Red Data TV-14V
2:30 a.m. Cowboy Bebop
See All Showings My Funny Valentine TV-14
3:00 a.m. Bleach
3:30 a.m. Deadman Wonderland
See All Showings
4:00 a.m. Casshern Sins
See All Showings
4:30 a.m. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
5:00 a.m. Ghost in The Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG
5:30 a.m. Cowboy Bebop

http://schedule.adultswim.com/servlet/ScheduleServlet?action=AS&theDate=5/26/12&timeZone=EST

i wouldn't be worried that deadman wonderland and casshern are the only 2 new ones. its very disappointing for right now, but im sure once things get going again, they'll reintroduce classic toonami and vary their shows. i heard claymore is a real possibility in the short future

schedule was already announced a while ago my friend

12:00 a.m. Bleach
12:30 a.m. Deadman Wonderland
See All Showings
1:00 a.m. Casshern Sins
See All Showings
1:30 a.m. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
2:00 a.m. Ghost in The Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG
2:30 a.m. Cowboy Bebop
3:00 a.m. Bleach
3:30 a.m. Deadman Wonderland
See All Showings
4:00 a.m. Casshern Sins
See All Showings
4:30 a.m. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
5:00 a.m. Ghost in The Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG
5:30 a.m. Cowboy Bebop

http://schedule.adultswim.com/servlet/ScheduleServlet?action=AS&theDate=5/26/12&timeZone=EST

i wouldn't be worried that deadman wonderland and casshern are the only 2 new ones. its very disappointing for right now, but im sure once things get going again, they'll reintroduce classic toonami and vary their shows. i heard claymore is a real possibility in the short future
Geez guess I'm behind the times, didn't know they had one out >.>

But yeah, never heard of those 2 anime...hell might tune in still just to see TOM again, but that is a bit disappointing for now. Guess we'll have to see if they improve the quality anymore or if this is just a farce to get people to watch their otherwise lame saturday block with the Toonami brand.

Any anime would be better than Bleach.

Fucking put in Keroro Gunso or Gundam 00 or even Gundam Seed.

Any anime would be better than Bleach.

Fucking put in Keroro Gunso or Gundam 00 or even Gundam Seed.
I hope you mean that in a good way, as the Gundam series are all great. Would love to see the old 80s era ones again.

I do agree the Bleach anime is kinda meh, but the manga is still good and nearing its end.

I hope you mean that in a good way, as the Gundam series are all great. Would love to see the old 80s era ones again.

I do agree the Bleach anime is kinda meh, but the manga is still good and nearing its end.
You don't happen to read One Piece do you? I'm not a OP Elitist, but i find it odd that you call Bleach "good".

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I got it... Macross Frontier.... YES

Or better yet, Macross Zero (though that's more like Adult Swim material...)

Also a special night showing of SDF Macross Do You Remember Love?

YESSSSSS *moe overload*

2 hours to go...

And after seeing a commercial for it, I have to say it's weird to hear Tom say "bitches" o_O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)