Trevenant and Clutches Bloody Forest: UPDATE 3/29/14 Apricorn Ball Service and Cool ball pokemon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like a female Timid ralts in a love ball with hyper voice. offering 2 shines or legendaries for it.
Sorry, I do not know how to RNG (yet :p). My service is just to catch them in unique balls (like apricorn, sports, and safari balls) and give them to you or to then breed them in gen 6 for you. Sorry if I made it seem like I could RNG the in apricorn balls.

Last edited:
Do you happen to have the following (all female, just need the Pokemon and the Ball-I have no problem getting it IV bred with egg moves myself)?
Heavy Ball Phanphy
Heavy Ball Snorlax
Moon Ball Shinx
Moon Ball Houndour
Lure Ball Magikarp

Do you happen to have the following (all female, just need the Pokemon and the Ball-I have no problem getting it IV bred with egg moves myself)?
Heavy Ball Phanphy
Heavy Ball Snorlax
Moon Ball Shinx
Moon Ball Houndour
Lure Ball Magikarp
I can get everything on that list except snorlax (already caught the only one ;-;) and houndour (clutch has it listed :p). What spitbacks are you offering :3

I have:
Luxury Ball Bunnelby
Repeat Ball Fletchling
Ultra Ball HA Dratini w/ ESpeed and Dragon Dance
Heal/ Luxury Ball Mawile w/ Sucker Punch and Fire Fang(kinda useless since you have a Love Ball version :/ )
Regular PokeBall HA Starly w/ Double-Edge, Porygon, Beldum, HA Gligar w/ Baton Pass and Agility

I can also breed for the following:
Dusk Ball Deino w/ Earth Power
Great Ball HA Gible w/ Outrage and Iron Head
Great Ball Bagon w/ Hydro Pump and Dragon Dance
Friend Ball Larvitar
Moon Ball Gastly
Several others that I can't think of at the moment...

Most of the first list come in perfect 5IV versions, so I may have to breed some more to get spitbacks.

I have:
Luxury Ball Bunnelby
Repeat Ball Fletchling
Heal/ Luxury Ball Mawile w/ Sucker Punch and Fire Fang(kinda useless since you have a Love Ball version :/ )
Regular PokeBall HA Starly w/ Double-Edge, Porygon, Beldum, HA Gligar w/ Baton Pass and Agility

Friend Ball Larvitar
Moon Ball Gastly

Most of the first list come in perfect 5IV versions, so I may have to breed some more to get spitbacks.
How about for the 3 I can get, a spitback female dusk ball Deino and a female spitback great ball gible, and one I'll just give you for free :3

I have:
Luxury Ball Bunnelby
Repeat Ball Fletchling

Friend Ball Larvitar
Moon Ball Gastly

If you want a Moon Ball Hondour O cangive you a spitback female for the friend ball Larvitar (female pls)

UPDATE!
Added some new pokes :3

Psyduck- modest 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Cloud Nine
Egg moves: clear smog, encore, hypnosis, mud bomb

Clamperl- modest 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Rattled
Egg moves: brine, confuse ray, endure, refresh

Shinx- adamant 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Intimidate
Egg moves: ice fang, fire fang, thunder fang

Could you breed a 31/x/30/31/31/31 (HP Grass) Modest Omanyte in a Dive Ball with Swift Swim (or Shell Armor, as long as its not HA)? CMT if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)