Trevenant and Clutches Bloody Forest: UPDATE 3/29/14 Apricorn Ball Service and Cool ball pokemon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
could i get a heatran aswell or no
Yes, for your modest jirachi.i will clone the heatran tomorrow. In the meantime, try to find a cloner by looking at which threads offer cloning. If you cannot find a cloner by the time of the trade, I will clone a copy and send the original back to you :D

Yes, for your modest jirachi.i will clone the heatran tomorrow. In the meantime, try to find a cloner by looking at which threads offer cloning. If you cannot find a cloner by the time of the trade, I will clone a copy and send the original back to you :D
sweet i do that im usually on all day est zone 12:18 atm

a jolly riolu 31/31/31/x/31/31 egg moves: bullet punch vaccum wave for one of your jolly iron fist chimchars

AH I see, ok, how about flawless victini w/ fusion bolt and v-create or conkeldurr w/ drain punch, knock off, and ice punch?
Well, I already have a deal for a victini. But the conkeldurr I'm interested in. What's it's OT and ID?

Edit: Was told by a friend that all conkeldurr are pokesavd edited, and even if it isn't, don't want to take the risk. So, not interested in either. :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)