Trevenant and Clutches Bloody Forest: UPDATE 3/29/14 Apricorn Ball Service and Cool ball pokemon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to trade my shiny shaymin, shiny 5IV landorus, shiny swampert, shiny sceptile, or shiny breloom? I'd love to have both a jirachi and heatran!
My shinies are cloned too, if that's alright with you?

Well, I already have a deal for a victini. But the conkeldurr I'm interested in. What's it's OT and ID?

Edit: Was told by a friend that all conkeldurr are pokesavd edited, and even if it isn't, don't want to take the risk. So, not interested in either. :/
Alright thanks for considering it anyways. The conkeldurr is OT: Vaccian was transferred over using bank, I also pokechecked it once I got it, but it's fine. I'll be back with different offers soon!

I'd love to trade my shiny shaymin, shiny 5IV landorus, shiny swampert, shiny sceptile, or shiny breloom? I'd love to have both a jirachi and heatran!
My shinies are cloned too, if that's alright with you?
What form is the landorus? Also ivs, nature, OT and ID? Also only one I'm interested in, sorry :/

Alright thanks for considering it anyways. The conkeldurr is OT: Vaccian was transferred over using bank, I also pokechecked it once I got it, but it's fine. I'll be back with different offers soon!
Be careful with that conkeldurr. One of my friends threads has a hacks list, and that exact conkeldurr is on it. It might not be hacked because of pokecheck and even tho egg rng is impossible in BW2, I know that drain punch is a tutor move. Still, just make sure your careful with it, as it is suspicious. Trade safe :D

Be careful with that conkeldurr. One of my friends threads has a hacks list, and that exact conkeldurr is on it. It might not be hacked because of pokecheck and even tho egg rng is impossible in BW2, I know that drain punch is a tutor move. Still, just make sure your careful with it, as it is suspicious. Trade safe :D
Got it! I speculate it could've been RNGed in BW then transferred onto BW2 then banked

It's in Therian forme, jolly nature, 31/31/31/xx/31/31, EV is his OT, and his ID is 48977. The Heatran interests me the most then!
Yeah, sorry :/ I actually have that exact same landorus. I actually might be interested in one of those shinies, so be sure to check up every once in a while, as I decide over the next few days :D

Yeah, sorry :/ I actually have that exact same landorus. I actually might be interested in one of those shinies, so be sure to check up every once in a while, as I decide over the next few days :D
Alright! I'll make sure to be checking back here and I might be making a trade thread soon with the rest of my shinies.

Got it! I speculate it could've been RNGed in BW then transferred onto BW2 then banked
Ok even with what you said, just be careful :D also, I am looking for a modest regular form landorus 5 IV with earth power (not hacked/savd of course) if you could get that, I would probably trade you both :D also, I would be a lot less suspicious, as legends usually aren't hacked nearly as much as regular bank pokes with non-egg move tutor moves :]

Hey there guys :D Trevenant Forest here again with another new trade thread. But this time, I'm not alone. Meet my new partner in crime, ClutchesOfBlood :D we will offer you the best competitive pokemon we can breed. Here is my stock :D

chimchar- jolly/naive 31/31/31/xx/31/31 or 31/31/31/31/xx/31 iron fist/blaze
Egg moves: Thunderpunch

mudkip- adamant/jolly 31/31/31/xx/31/31 torrent
Egg moves: curse, avalanche

cottonee- bold/modest 31/xx/31/31/31/31 prankster
Egg moves: beat up, memento, switcheroo, encore

timburr- adamant/jolly 31/31/31/xx/31/31 sheer force
Egg moves: detect, wide guard, mach punch, drain punch

fletchling- adamant/jolly 31/31/31/xx/31/31 gale wings
Egg moves: none

vullaby- careful 31/31/31/xx/31/31 overcoat
Egg moves: foul play, knock off

gastly- timid/modest 31/xx/31/31/31/31 levitate
Egg moves: disable

bagon- naive/jolly 31/31/31/31/xx/31 or 31/31/31/xx/31/31 sheer force/rock head
Egg moves: dragon dance, hydro pump

froakie- hasty 31/31/xx/31/31/31 protean
Egg moves: toxic spikes

porygon- modest 31/xx/31/31/31/31 trace/download
Egg moves: LOL

goomy- timid/modest 31/xx/31/31/31/31 sap sipper/hydration/gooey (only modest has gooey)

deino- timid/modest 31/xx/31/31/31/31 hustle (only modest will have EP for now)
Egg moves: earth power

totodile- jolly 31/xx/31/31/31/31 torrent
Egg moves: dragon dance, ice punch

tepig- adamant/jolly 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: sucker punch

slowpoke- bold 31/xx/31/31/31/31 regenerator

magikarp- adamant/jolly 31/31/31/xx/31/31 swift swim/rattled

cyndaquil- timid/modest 31/xx/31/31/31/31 blaze

bunnelby- adamant/jolly 31/31/31xx/31/31 huge power

yamask- quiet 31/xx/31/31/31/0 mummy

solosis- quiet 31/xx/31/31/31/0 magic guard

darumaka- jolly 31/31/31/xx/31/31 hustle

Onix- impish 31/31/31/xx/31/31 sturdy
Egg moves: stealth rock, heavy slam

Skarmory- impish 31/31/31/xx/31/31 sturdy
Egg moves: brave bird, whirlwind

Pawniard- adamant/jolly 31/31/31/xx/31/31 defiant
Egg moves: pursuit, sucker punch

Drilbur- adamant/jolly 31/31/31/xx/31/31 mold breaker
Egg moves: rapid spin

Tyrogue- jolly 31/31/31/xx/31/31 steadfast
Egg moves: helping hand

Flabebe- calm/modest 31/xx/31/31/31/31 flower veil

Snivy- modest 31/xx/31/31/31/31 overgrow
Note: 1 perfect female available :P
Note 2: 1 flawless 31/0/31/31/31/31 male available :D

Wants:
pokebank legends
6 IV dittos (not modest or jolly)

NEW Legendary section :D

1. I will only except shinies I like and legends I don't have (dittos 6iv included. Will also think about it if I like 3-4 of your 5-6 IV regular pokes as well) for these (only 1 right now lol) I have a lot more, but these are the ones I'm willing/alowed to redistribute.

2. These will be able to be redistributed ONLY if the legend/shiny is also redis. If not, then the legend I trade will not be redis. Please accept this if you don't want me to redis. I will listen, so I expect you to do the same :]

3. Please don't throw a fit on the thread if I refuse your offer. If you want to vent your frustrations with me, feel free to do it through PM :D

4. If you find something you think is hacked, feel free to PM me about it where we will discuss if it is. If it turns out to be, I will immediately get that piece of crap off my thread :D

Here they are :D (one for now, will try to build :D) they will all be cloned.

HEATRAN (Thanks to ryuzaki121 for trade and redis rights :D)
Ball: repeat ball
OT: Richard
ID No.: 58417
31/xx/31/31/31/31 calm Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP/SPDEF, 4 SPATT

Lv 100 Moves : Stealth Rock/Toxic/Lava Plume/Roar

JIRACHI (Thanks to pikaflame43 for trade and redis rights :])
Ball: cherish ball
OT: GAMESTP
ID: 02270
31/31/31/31/31/31 adamant Serene Grace
EVs: 252 ATT/SPE, 4HP
Lv 100 Moves: Iron Head/
Fire Punch/Ice Punch/U-Turn
im interested in the 6iv adamant jirachi

would you be interested in any of these legends for it?
6iv timid multitype arceus calm mind judgement, ice beam, recover
5iv timid multiscale lugia
shiny 6iv modest cresselia

im interested in the 6iv adamant jirachi

would you be interested in any of these legends for it?
6iv timid multitype arceus calm mind judgement, ice beam, recover
5iv timid multiscale lugia
shiny 6iv modest cresselia
What is the id # and OT on that lugia? Also any ribbons? Sorry for the late response, took a break. If you still want the rachi, just let me know :D

Last edited:
Hey there, CMT please for the Heatran, I've got some stuff you don't, and I'm interested in trading up for 3-4 of my pokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)