Trikx's TradeSpot! 5IV/Hidden Power/Trick Room/VGC Pokemon (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, would you want to do a 4iv with HP ice virizion (the other 2 stats are 30) or a flawless darkrai for your latias? Or otherwise other 5ivs breeds?

I guess i could do the scraggy/honedge ones?

I already have the Darkrai and Virizion you're offering me, I'm not sure what you mean by the Scraggy + Honedge ones, are you saying you're willing to do the Quick Guard Honedge + Quick Guard Scraggy I was looking for? Sorry if I misunderstood.
Yea that's the one.

interested in Pokemon:
Lotad | Ability: Swift Swim | Nature: Modest | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Leech Seed, Synthesis, Giga Drain

Pokemon: Elekid | Ability: Static (Motor Drive) | Nature: Jolly | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Cross Chop, Dyanmic Punch

Pokemon: Larvitar | Ability: Gut | Nature: Adament | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance/Pursuit/Stealth Rocks/Outrage

Pokemon: Gible | Ability: Rough Skin | Nature: Jolly (Others on request) | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg moves: Iron Tail, Iron Head, Outrage

Pokemon: Slakoth | Ability: Traunt | Nature: Adament | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Body Slam, Pursuit, Curse, Night Slash

CMT? :) I also have a flawless 5 IV HP fighting litleo timid unnerve if you're interested in 2:1 and 6iv shiny eevee modest anticipation with yawn and wish for 3:1

I can trade you a QUICK GUARD Scraggy -Careful - 31/31/31/x/31/31 for a HP Fire Bulbasaur | Ability: Chlorophyll| Nature: Modest | IV: 31/E/31/30/31/30 Egg Moves: Giga Drain

It is, is that a deal breaker?

Only interested in Ferroseed - Sassy w/ 0 Speed

I only see the Articuno in which I liked, I don't know if you'll do it for the Roserade, in which I highly doubt you will
I'll trade it for the roserade and a gible. also can it be a hp fire roselia instead of a roserade if possible? i like training my pokemon from scratch

Ok sounds great, I'll pm you when I finish breeding up the HP Fire Bulbasaur, I'll probably get the Bulbasaur by the end of the day as I need to do some stuff first.
That works since I won't be free today until tonight. I'll send ya my friend code when you're ready since I don't have it on me now.

I'll trade it for the roserade and a gible. also can it be a hp fire roselia instead of a roserade if possible? i like training my pokemon from scratch
Roselia and Gible it is, Ill pm you when Im done, heading to the gym soon
That works since I won't be free today until tonight. I'll send ya my friend code when you're ready since I don't have it on me now.
Kk, might actually get the Bulbasaur tm, heading to gym now and got some other plans as well

Ok, not a problem at all. Just tell me if you want the Latias or something else.

I can if you can get me a clone back plus the Groudon is 5IV not 6IV, missing Sp.Atk. If you can't clone, I'll try to find someone else to clone for me
I'm not able to clone. Let me know when you find someone that is able to.

1. Would a 6iv timid alamos darkrai a decolora event 6iv timid jirachi or a 6iv mild genesect be an ok offer for the arceus or victini thanks for reading and for your time

Didn't see anything, i was interested in Fennekin but it didn't have the Magician ability :(
Ok. I don't breed magician ability because i think that is useless. You have to don't give an item to fennekin and the item that you steal to the other pokemon can be useless so...

Ok. I don't breed magician ability because i think that is useless. You have to don't give an item to fennekin and the item that you steal to the other pokemon can be useless so...
Well, we all have preferences, sorry then, thanks for stopping by tho, I'll check back at your shop in a few days maybe

~~~~~~~~EXCLUSIVE VGC POKEMON~~~~~~~~

Pokemon: Fletchling | Ability: Gale Wings | Nature: Adament | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Quick Guard

Pokemon: Honedge | Ability: No Guard | Nature: Quiet | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31(0)
Egg Moves: Shadow Sneak, Wide Guard, Destiny Bond

Pokemon: Honedge | Ability: No Guard | Nature: Brave | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31(0)

Pokemon: Honedge | Ability: No Guard | Nature: Brave/Quiet | IV: 31/31/31/31/31/x

Pokemon: Charmander | Ability: Blaze | Nature: Modest/Timid | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Pulse, Air Cutter

Pokemon: Timburr | Ability: Iron Fist | Nature: Brave/Adament | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/0(31)
Egg Moves: Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Wide Guard, Detect

Pokemon: Karrablast | Ability: No Guard | Nature: Brave | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/0
Egg Moves: Drill Run, Megahorn, Pursuit, Knock Off

Pokemon: Dratini | Ability: Marvel Scale | Nature: Jolly | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed

Pokemon: Litwick | Ability: Flash Fire | Nature: Timid/Quiet | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31(0)
Egg Moves: Heat Wave

Pokemon: Pawniard | Ability: Defiant | Nature: Adament | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Quick Guard, Stealth Rocks, Pursuit, Sucker Punch

Pokemon: Scraggy | Ability: Intimidate/Moxie | Nature: Adament/Jolly | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Fake Out

Pokemon: Scraggy | Ability: Moxie | Nature: Adament/Careful | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Fake Out, Detect, Quick Guard, Drain Punch
Pokemon: Rotom | Ability: Levitate | Nature: Bold/Calm/Modest/Timid | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: None

Pokemon: Larvitar | Ability: Gut | Nature: Adament/Jolly | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance,Pursuit,Stealth Rocks,Outrage

Pokemon: Gible | Ability: Rough Skin/Sand Veil | Nature: Jolly (Others on request) | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg moves: Iron Head, Outrage

Pokemon: Magikarp | Ability: Swift Swim | Nature: Adament/Jolly| IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31

Pokemon: Scyther | Ability: Technician | Nature: Adament | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Quick Guard
Note: On Serebii, it says Quick Guard is an Egg Move, this is an ongoing project and I'm trying to find how to get Quick Guard onto Scyther if it's possible

Hey was just checking your thread out..you may have already found out but qyick guard comes from escavalier

Hey I have a krabby like the one youre looking for (jolly sheer force 31/31/31/x/31/31 with knock off, ancient power, and agility m/f in a dive ball) as well as an impish swift swim magikarp (31/31/31/x/31/31 but at level 33) would you take both of them with a lucky egg for your stealth rock azelf?
Edit: I actually do have the magikarp at lvl 1 as well..I horde way too many pokes...

Last edited:
is that larvitar, dratini, feebas, trapinch, electrabuzz, bagon, beldum, noibatm still up for trade? or breeding purposes? Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)