Trikx's TradeSpot! 5IV/Hidden Power/Trick Room/VGC Pokemon (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be a pretty hard mistake to make haha. I see it once I click the drop down. It is between the second scraggy and larvitar. Not sure why it's shows for me and not you lol

Edit: I see it now. Your looking for section is empty so it covers the text and makes your list appear to be in that section! My mistake, may or may not be slightly under the influence right now.

Check my spreadsheet (in sig) for a Tyrogue, Rufflet and Karrablast. ^_^

Can I get them nicknamed as well?
Tyrogue -- ROADHOUSE
Rufflet -- 'Murica
Karrablast -- Lance

pls reply as soon as possible :) thanks so much

Ah, no thanks, I have a bunch of Lucky Eggs already, I should update the looking for should I haha
LOL it took me that long to find the "looking for section" and it turns out it wasn't even up to date?! Rofl what in the world are you looking for/want for that damn Venipede???? :-P''

EDIT: Just saw you take BP items, you need anything in particular? I have plenty of BP sitting around to burn.

i'm interested in the
Pokemon:
Dratini | Ability: Marvel Scale | Nature: Jolly | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed

I'll trade you a shiny
Arcanine
Flash Fire
Adamant
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Crunch, Close Combat, (its learned all its level up moves too)
And its kalos born.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Heyo. I noticed you were looking for EV trainers, I'd be willing to EV train 6 for this little thing:
Pokemon: Shaymin *SHINY* | Ability: Natural Care | Nature: Timid | IV:31/22/30/31/31/31 HP ICE
Moves: Earth Power, Seed Flare, Hidden Power, Air Slash
OT: Zeus
ID: 01001

Interested?

Heyo. I noticed you were looking for EV trainers, I'd be willing to EV train 6 for this little thing:
Pokemon: Shaymin *SHINY* | Ability: Natural Care | Nature: Timid | IV:31/22/30/31/31/31 HP ICE
Moves: Earth Power, Seed Flare, Hidden Power, Air Slash
OT: Zeus
ID: 01001

Interested?
Ah, yes, I'm interested. However, it seems like I don't have a bunch to ev train at the moment. At the moment, I'm breeding some pokes for you EV Train if that's fine with you :D

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Ah, yes, I'm interested. However, it seems like I don't have a bunch to ev train at the moment. At the moment, I'm breeding some pokes for you EV Train if that's fine with you :D
That's fine :3 tell me when you're ready.

Hey trixk would you happen to have any naive hp ice mienfoo spitback females with a spread x/31/30/31/31/x?..id be willing to trade a flawless kb shiny for that spread

Would you Take a 31/x/31/31/31/31 lotad Em leech seed giga drain synthesis modest swift swim in a nest ball and any mega stone you want for the hp ice electrike

Didn't really see any pokemon that intrigued me. However, if you can do some EV Training services, I do 6 Pokemon EV Trained for a Legendnary. Is that fine with you? I'll have to get back to you in a few hours.
Sounds like a great deal to me actually. Send them to me ASAP and I'll get it done:)

Would you Take a 31/x/31/31/31/31 lotad Em leech seed giga drain synthesis modest swift swim in a nest ball and any mega stone you want for the hp ice electrike
Ok thanks last offer shiny pinsor ev trained jolly 6ivs EM close combat and quick attack in a nest ball for the electrike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)