Ulti's Trade Thread O:!

Status
Not open for further replies.
interested in aron :)

I already have litwick. but I'm running out of Moxie Scraggy. if you want one with it you'll have to wait until tomorrow :s
Can you breed please a female Jolly pinsir, and Jolly magikarp (any gender for this one) :)

I still have one high plains scatterbug in stock :) please send me a PM if you are online

It'll take some time to breed Dwebble. but I'll let you know when I get one :)
It is possible for ou to breed a jolly HA Gible with iron head? :/

as mentioned, I need to breed some scraggy :) have with shed skin now. but It'll take some time to hatch some with moxie. which of them do you want?
would you like male or female aron?

interested in aron :)

I already have litwick. but I'm running out of Moxie Scraggy. if you want one with it you'll have to wait until tomorrow :s
Can you breed please a female Jolly pinsir, and Jolly magikarp (any gender for this one) :)

I still have one high plains scatterbug in stock :) please send me a PM if you are online

as mentioned, I need to breed some scraggy :) have with shed skin now. but It'll take some time to hatch some with moxie. which of them do you want?
I prefer shed skin, but i wont be able to get internet access for my 3ds until the weekend

No problem! Let me know when you are done.
I can breed you a Jolly Gible with Rough Skin and as egg move Outrage and Iron Head. No problem at all! I need a day or two. I'll let you know when Gible is ready. :) Do you want it male or female?

No problem! Let me know when you are done.
I can breed you a Jolly Gible with Rough Skin and as egg move Outrage and Iron Head. No problem at all! I need a day or two. I'll let you know when Gible is ready. :) Do you want it male or female?
I'd like a male, but actually if you get a female first it wouldn't be a problem at all :)

Nidoran
Ability: Hustle
Nature: Timid
Spread:31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: none
Stock: 0

Note: these are really hard to breed (because of the gender variant), so please make good offers for them D:!

For one of each can i offer a trick room set up goomy (quite) (31/x/31/31/31/0) breeding pair​

Nidoran
Ability: Hustle
Nature: Timid
Spread:31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: none
Stock: 0

Note: these are really hard to breed (because of the gender variant), so please make good offers for them D:!

For one of each can i offer a trick room set up goomy (quite) (31/x/31/31/31/0) breeding pair​
I'm willing to breed some. but... actually already have a breeding pair of goomy :s and not interested in trick room for now :s btw if you have another offer please let me know :)

I'm willing to breed some. but... actually already have a breeding pair of goomy :s and not interested in trick room for now :s btw if you have another offer please let me know :)
A modest (31/x/31/31/31/31) abra (magic guard) and a female adamant meditite (31/31/31/x/31/31) with egg moves psycho cut drain punch ice and thunder punch

Interested in Leftovers?
would be nice, but if you have a Razor Fang (Gligar evol item) would be even better O:!

A modest (31/x/31/31/31/31) abra (magic guard) and a female adamant meditite (31/31/31/x/31/31) with egg moves psycho cut drain punch ice and thunder punch
I like those pokemon :)
but then again, I need some time to breed. many trades and request at the same time will get me a little busy

would be nice, but if you have a Razor Fang (Gligar evol item) would be even better O:!

I like those pokemon :)
but then again, I need some time to breed. many trades and request at the same time will get me a little busy
if you like I can pm you the details, and just let me know when you are ready? as long as it takes I don't mind

Looking for a Female Moxie Scraggy with Egg Moves, I sent ya a list if what I have and I also have items if your not interested in anything in the PM, Let me know

I have a 5IV Speed Boost Yanma, interested in Male and Female Litwick. Will trade Yanma and either a Noibat/Pineco/drilbur for Male and Female

Hp ice electrike 31/x/30/31/31/31 lightning rod in a quick ball for both moxie scraggy and thick fat snorlax?

Update!!!
New pokemon in town!

Darumaka NEW!
Ability: Hustle (becomes Sheer Force)
Nature: Adamant
Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg moves: Encore, Endure, Sleep Talk, Yawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)