Ulti's Trade Thread O:!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey mate i have 5 Iv modest riolu's with vaccum wave as well as 5 iv kangaskhan's, marills, feltchlings, gastlys if you're interested in any of this? I'm interested in vivillion and tyrunt!

I'm interested in your Tyrunt and Joltik i can offer you 5iv Deino, Dratini, Larvesta.. i also have access to any amount of BP items you want or 4iv egg move marrils :3

Alright my mate has other stuff i'll get back to you when he comes online, if you like i can do a breeding project for you?
do you have a trading tread? I'd like to follow your offers and projects :)

I'm interested in your Tyrunt and Joltik i can offer you 5iv Deino, Dratini, Larvesta.. i also have access to any amount of BP items you want or 4iv egg move marrils :3
not interested in those pokemon. I like the idea of BP items, but I'd like to ask first to a friend about how many points would cost a pokemon lol

I'm going to be starting a thread soon, My friend has most of the bred stuff since i mostly grinded for items and what not so i'm waiting for him to come online and list everything. It takes me a day usually for a straight breeding project. And i only charge 1 credit for a straight project

I was wondering if you had any Mawille's with Attack IV's? I just want those to MM for a Shiny Mawille and I'd want it to have a Perfect Attack IV. PM me for further talk please.

would you trade a 5iv tyrunt for a 5iv (31/x/31/31/31/31) timid drought vulpix? (you can choose either male or female)
I'd like a female. tell me when you are online

CMT for female Nincada.
Interested in Slowpoke :)

I was wondering if you had any Mawille's with Attack IV's? I just want those to MM for a Shiny Mawille and I'd want it to have a Perfect Attack IV. PM me for further talk please.
Don't have any spitback. but if I breed I'll let you know :)

Thank you both :)

....BTW I had a misspelling problem when hatched nincada egg (I was almost sleeping and pressed random letters). then I renamed the pokemon as "Ninjask". I don't think that would be a problem. ...unless you actually keep nincada as... nincada :s

Thank you both :)

....BTW I had a misspelling problem when hatched nincada egg (I was almost sleeping and pressed random letters). then I renamed the pokemon as "Ninjask". I don't think that would be a problem. ...unless you actually keep nincada as... nincada :s
Pleasure doing business! =)

Update!! NEW POKEMON: Nasty Plot Zubat!

Feel free to ask about any pokemon in the list. if there is no stock I'll take the request and breed during the weekend.

don't forget to have fun! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)