Unconventionality: The Anarchist's Trade Shop (Closed for the next few days. Sorry!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rushed update! Thread itself will be updated tomorrow!
MASSIVE THREAD UPDATE!
Before I list all the new things, I'd like to take the time to thank all the people who have supported the thread thus far, and the people who have provided me with the many parents I'm breeding with, either through trade or through their generous giveaways. You've all helped make this trade much bigger than I ever really anticipated it getting :D

BREEDABLES

Pink Shellos is now available in addition to blue shellos, along with the egg moves Stockpile, curse, and yawn. Shellos can be bred in a heal ball. Thanks Miria!

Drought and flash fire vulpix (modest/timid) are now available, with the egg moves hypnosis, fire spin, confuse ray,

Calm white Flabebe is now available (flower veil) (premier ball) Thanks Crazy_Man!

Naive Bagon is now available (rock head) (great ball) Rage/hydro pump/dragon dance/dragon pulse. Thanks SnoopysWorld!

Quiet Honedge is now Available (No Guard) (Luxury ball) metal sound/shadow sneak/destiny bond/wide guard. Thanks Lady Valkyrie!

Adamant Tailow is now available (Scrappy) (Timer Ball) Brave Bird.

Timid Electrike is now available (lightning rod) (Luxury Ball)

Timid Litleo is now available (Unnerve) (Luxury Ball) Thanks Miria!

Jolly Swinub is now available (Thick Fat) stealth rock/icicle crash Thanks Miria!

Jolly Axew is now available (Mold Breaker)Thanks Miria!

Magikarp is now available (Swift Swim) (Lure Ball) Thanks SnoopysWorld!

Jolly Hawlucha is now available (Unburden) (Dusk Ball) Agility/Baton Pass/Me First/Quick Guard

Bold Gothita is now available (Shadow Tag) Mirror Coat

Calm/Careful/Modest Bulbasaur is now available (Chlorophyll) Grassy Terrain/Giga Drain. Thanks Andy!

Naive Absol is now available with justfied and in a premier ball! Thanks Crazy_Man!

Timid Houndour is now available (Flash Fire) (Level Ball) Sucker Punch/Destiny Bond/Pursuit/Beat up. Thanks $teele!

Gible is now available Naive and with rough skin! Iron Tail is now a potential egg move! Thanks Tatertot!

Relaxed Lileep is now Available (storm drain) Stealth Rock/Curse/Mirror Coat/Recover Thanks ClutchesOfBlood!

Calm Klefki is now available (Prankster) Thanks Pwii!

Jolly Sneasel is now available (Keen Eye) Fake out/pursuit/ice shard/Counter

Timid Ghastly is now available (levitate) Perish Song/Clear Smog/Disable (Thanks Hookem549!)

Jolly Aerodactyle is now available (Rock Head) Roost/Wide Guard/Tailwind/Pursuit. Thanks Zero2exe!

Impish Skarmory is now available (Sturdy) (Moon Ball) Brave Bird/Whirlwind/Drill Peck/Stealth Rock. Thanks Hookem549!

SHINY STUFF

Shiny Gardevoir is now available!
Level 100
31/0/31/31/31/31
Female
Timid
252Spd/252SpAtk/4HP (EV's can be removed)
Hyper Voice/Psyshock/Focus Blast/Shadow Ball
TID: 27846
OT: Gonzo
Thanks Mikroturbulence!

Shiny Giratina now Available!
Level 100
31/31/31/31/31/31
Impish
UT
Move Set and Trainer Info pending on return from cloner

That's it for now!

I'll update the thread with all the info (plus nice pretty pictures) probably tomorrow. As is, I only had time to rush a quick update like this for now. Some egg moves may be available which aren't listed due to the rushed nature of this update.

Hope you guys enjoy the new stock :D

This thread is still sorta a work in progress. If anything is missing, let me know and I’ll fix it right away! If you have any suggestions, I’ll take those too.

Welcome one and all to The Anarchist’s trade shop. Here you will find more than your standard fare of competitive breedables. Indeed those can be found in all kinds of places, and while mine may have the flare of anarchy, they aren’t overwhelmingly special. Indeed, I specialize in breeding and optimizing pokemon with unconventional natures, not-so-traditional IV’s, and unique and sorta gimicky but really awesome movesets. Do you want a Talonflame that can set up in the face of a Gyrados waterfall or tank scalds for days? You can find that here. Perhaps your team needs a Garchomp that can take all the hits, and smash back with extreme prejudice. Sometimes, you just want something a little different from the norm, and in this shop, that’s exactly what I aim to provide.

Now I’m not a veteran breeder. I have nothing to transfer over from previous generations (nothing worth anything anyway), I don’t RNG, and everything I breed and train is 100% Kalos born and taught. If you’re looking for a 6IV shiny legend with 4x fancy tutor moves and obsolete ™ techniques, you won’t find that here. It’s in your best interests not to waste your time with my thread. But if you’re interested in a Kalos born pokemon, or any of the services I’m looking to provide, I’ll do everything I can to make your time here pleasant.

In Game Personas:

Pokemon Y:
IGN LeSalle
FC 2320 6640 8873
TID 26176

People who have contributed to this thread: (I’m using pokemon they donated as parents for breedables or they provide awesome service that helps me run this thread)
KingChase
Impergator
Tatertot
mostthe3rd
crazy_man
Hirshey
Nerina
LockieGengar12
SnoopysWorld
Miria

Whitelist (These people can basically have whatever they want from this thread for free, because they're awesome and working with me to make this thread awesome)
KingChase

Table of Contents:

Intro - You’ve already read it!
ToC - You’re reading it!
Thread Rules
Exchange Rates
Wants
Breedables
Legends
Shinies
Services
Movesets

THREAD RULES. IF YOU BREAK THESE YOU WILL BE SHOT… I MIGHT STOP DEALING WITH YOU AT THE VERY LEAST.

1. No hacks. Hax is unavoidable. Hacking is. I will not accept any form of hacked pokemon for anything in this shop.
2. No harassment. If I see you harassing anybody in this shop, I will report you, and hope you get infracted and banned. Don’t be mean.
3. Don’t spam me. I will respond to all posts on this thread. If I don’t respond within three days, check to see the store status; I might be away. If I’m not, then you can remind me (I do make mistakes sometimes). If you spam with “are you there yet” however, I will not hesitate to warn you, and then report you should you continue.
4. Don’t snipe my trades. It ain’t cool yo.
5. Don’t snipe others trades. That also ain’t cool.
6. Don’t snipe your own trades. That’s just weird.
7. Oh, and comply with all wifi forum rules. That’s really important. Like really.
8. Non-breedables (or very difficult to breed 6IV's/shinies) will usually be cloned. Huge thanks to KingChase for parterning his cloning service with my thread! See his thread here)
9. We don’t love these hoes.

EXCHANGE RATES

Basically, here’s what your getting, and here’s what I’m getting. You’ll also find a list of people who have credits in this thread, and what they can do with those credits.

All these rates go in both directions

One female spitback for one female spitback
One female spitback for two male spitbacks or one 5IV breedable
One 5IV breedable for one 5IV breedable
One low % female 5IV breedable for two 50/50 female 5IV breedables
Shiny for Shiny
KB shiny for two non-KB shinies
Legend for Legend
KB Legend for two shinies
KB Legend for two non-KB legends

Various circumstances can alter these somewhat, and I’m always open to negotiation. These are just some baselines for both parties to work from.

Credit system:

One credit = one spitback of your choice
Two credits = One 5IV breedable
Three credits = One 6IV breedable
Three credits = One spitback and one 5IV plus a 48 BP or less BP item.

People who have credits are listed here (All the people below are in a form of partnership with this thread, or have done things for me which have really helped get it off the ground)

Miria = 4 credit
Nerina = 3 credits
Impergator = 3 credits
mostthe3rd = 2 credits
lockiegengar12 = 2 credits
Hirshey = 2 credits

WANTS:

I want a lot of things. I’m new to the competitive battling scenes, and my competitive pool of pokemon is rather… limited. So if you make me an offer, I’m almost guaranteed to consider it. Of particular note however are a few pokemon:
- Calm Multiscale Lugia
- Calm or Bold Gastrodon/Shellos with Earth Power
- Bold Eevee with heal bell & wish and/or hyper voice
Once again, I’m open to almost all offers, so make an offer or a CMT, and I’ll definitely consider it.
- Oh, and I always want females in fancy balls, since they’re so difficult to obtain myself. Stupid internet security settings not letting me go online with gen 4 and 5...

Breedables:

Here is a list of pokemon that are easily breedable for me, in the conditions outlined beside each pokemon. If you would like something not on this list, or in different conditions, see my specialized breeding service in the services section. I may still be able to help you.

Natures marked with an asterix are ones you won’t typically see, with rather unique movesets built around them. You can find example movesets in the very last section of the shop.

Pokemon without a ball beside them are only available in a standard pokeball. If you want something in a specific ball, provide me a parent and I’ll breed it up for you no problem.

If the OT/TID isn’t indicated, that means it was bred and hatched by me.

All breedables are full-redis. Trade them, use them as parents, w/e. Once I’ve traded them to you, they’re yours. I expect the same in return. All my breedables are Kalos Born.

Kanto:

Adamant
Marvel Scale (Becomes Multiscale)
Extreme Speed - Aqua Jet
31/31/31/31/x/31
Spitbacks: Plenty
*Thanks to Mustakrish for the parent!*

Bold
Run Away/Adaptability/Anticipation
Wish - Curse - Yawn
31/x/31/31/31/31
or
31/31/31/x/31/31
Spitbacks: There’s a lot
*Thanks to Nerina for the parent!*

Modest
Run Away/Adaptability/Anticipation
Wish - Curse
31/x/31/31/31/31
Spitbacks: Always available
*Thanks to Crimzonlogic for the parent!*

Adamant
Stench/Sticky Hold/Poison Touch
Shadow Sneak - Curse - Haze
31/31/31/x/31/31
Spitbacks: Of course
*Thanks to Tatertot for the parent!*

Adamant
Swarm/Technician
31/31/31/x/31/31
Spitbacks: Naturally
*Thanks to Hookem549 for the parent!*

Timid
Natural Cure
31/x/31/31/31/31
Spitbacks: Was there any doubt?

Johto:

Timid
Blaze
31/x/31/31/31/31
Spitbacks: Of course!

Adamant
Guts (Becomes Sand Stream)
Stealth Rocks - Dragon Dance - Iron Head - Pursuit
31/31/31/x/31/31
Spitbacks: Is asking necessary?

Relaxed
Sturdy
Stealth Rocks - Toxic Spikes
31/31/31/x/31/0
Spitbacks: … Yes.
*Thanks to Chev4 for the parent!*

Hoenn

Naive
Super Luck/Pressure
Sucker Punch - Play Rough - Baton Pass
31/31/31/31/x/31
or
31/31/31/x/31/31
Spitbacks: Always
*Thanks to Briarrose for the parent!*

Adamant
Sturdy
31/31/31/x/31/31
Spitbacks: No. I mean yes.

Timid/Modest
Trace/Synchronize
Disable - Encore - Destiny Bond - Ally Switch
31/x/31/31/31/31
Spitbacks: Forever and Always
*Thanks to Mostthe3rd for the parent!*

Sinnoh:

Jolly/Naive
Sand Veil/Rough Skin
Outrage - Iron Head - Iron Tail
31/31/31/x/31/31
or
31/31/31/31/x/31
Spitbacks: Always and Forever

Bold
Levitate
31/x/31/31/31/31
Spitbacks: Eternally

Relaxed/Bold
Storm Drain
31/x/31/31/31/31
or
31/x/31/31/31/0
Spitbacks: Foreverally
*Thanks to Crazy_Man for the parent!*

Unova:

Jolly
Sand Rush
31/31/31/x/31/31
Spitbacks: If you ask nicely
*Thanks to Crazy_Man for the parent!*

Relaxed
Iron Barbs
Leech Seed - Stealth Rocks - Spikes - Gravity
31/31/31/x/31/0
Spitbacks: If you ask loudly
*Thanks to Chev4 for the parent!*

Timid
Swarm/Flame Body
31/x/31/31/31/31
Spitbacks: If you keep asking

Bold/Calm
Tinted Lens/Magic Guard/Wonderskin
Psychoshift - Stored Power
31/x/31/31/31/31
Spitbacks: Do you need to keep asking?
*Thanks to Chester0334 for the parent!*

Kalos:

Careful*
Gale Wings
31/31/31/x/31/31
Spitbacks: Yes. Yes there are.
*Thanks to Hirshey for the parent!*

Timid
Protean
Toxic Spikes
31/x/31/31/31/31
Spitbacks: Yes. But they’re ninjas.

Timid
Infiltrator/Frisk
31/x/31/31/31/31
Spitbacks: Yes. But they’re bats.
*Thanks to Hookem549 for the parent!*

6IV’s:

Six IV’s are not breedable on request. When I get them, I’ll put them here, and you can make me an offer. We’ll haggle for them. Haggling is fun.

Oh, and they’ll almost always be non-redis.

Bold
Anticipation
Curse - Wish
31/31/31/31/31/31
One Male

Naive
Pressure/Super Luck
Sucker Punch - Play Rough
31/31/31/31/31/31

One female with pressure - One male with super luck

Careful*
Gale Wings
31/31/31/31/31/31
One Male

Legends:

These are the competitive legends I’ve acquired either via soft reset or trades with redis rights. I’m also looking into 3rd/4th/5th gen RNG, so this section may grow :P All legends caught by me are non-redis. Traded legends are redis at their original owner’s discretion.

Level 70
Timid
Pressure
KALOS BORN
NICKNAMEABLE
31/x/31/26/31/31
Spitbacks: Really? Like… Really?

Level 100
Calm
Pressure
KALOS BORN
NICKNAMEABLE
x/x/x/31/31/31
Spitbacks: No. Just no.
Specially defensive EV spread (forgetting the exact values... :P)

Shinies:

Shiny stuff lurks here, and it’s (usually) competitive. Either hatched by me via Masuda (I really need power saves so I can figure out some ESV’s…) or traded for with redis rights. Shinies bred and hatched by me are non-redis. Those traded to me by others are redis at their original owner’s discretion.

Level 90
Timid
Protean
KALOS BORN
NICKNAMEABLE
20/31/31/31/31/31

Spitbacks: No. Who carries shiny spitbacks?

Services: Services will open up soon! Just the shop for now though folks.

Trade History:

A bunch of breedable trades I don’t really remember
My Mewtwo for BriarRose’s Shiny Absol
My Mewtwo for Miktroturbulence’s Shiny Gardevoir
My Mewtwo for Trikx_Insane’s Shiny Giratina
My Ralts for Hookem549’s Skarmory
My Pineco for ClutchesOfBlood's Lileep
My Pineco for $teele's Houndour
My Rotom for Pwii's Klefki
My Ralts and Fletchling for Crimzonlogic's Vulpix and Corphish
My Sigilyph for SnoopysWorld's credit(s)
My Ralts for .com's Shiny Scyther
My Absol for Shutupnrock8’s Cloyster
My Larvitar for Andy's Bulbasaur
My Honedge and Ralts + cloning reference for BlazingBarrager's shiny Skarmory

Pending Trades:
My Mewtwo for Trevenant Forest’s Yveltal
My Shiny Greninja for Delphi’s Lugia and Rayquaza
My fletchling for raymon's chinchou !
My Sigilyph for Entei The Swift's Chansey, Feebas, and Houndour
My Sigilyph for Aliu1325's Marill
My Pineco for Yuzuru's Inkay
My Absol for sebbydaman's bulbasaur
My Shellos and Sigilyph for Zurgoss's Kabuto and Totodile !
My Sigilyph and Shellos for Adrima's Poliwage, Vulpix
My Shiny Giratina for MaTucci's Shiny Genesect
My Hawlucha for Tatertot's Slakoth !
My Pineco for Zero2exe's Scyther
My Sigilyph, Pineco, Cyndaquil + 2cred for Arhan's HP Ground, HP Fire, HP Rock, HP Ice Dittos !

Unconventional Sets:

Careful Fletchling:

Careful Fletchling is designed to be a bulkier variation of a set up Talonflame, opting out of early power provided by a choice band or the glass cannon power spike offered by swords dance sets in favour of a more rounded, Bulk Up based set up plan. The typical set looks something like this

Talonflame Leftovers
31/31/31/x/31/31
Careful
176 HP - 252 SpDef - 80 speed
Bulk Up
Brave Bird
Roost
Taunt/Flare Blitz/Will-o-wisp

Flare Blitz provides a second stab attack, which allows you to smash through steel types faster. The only steel type you’d really be worried about with this moveset is Magnezone though, so I’m not a huge fan. Will-o-wisp allows you to cripple physical attacker checks such as mega Gyrados or Azumaril that would want to switch in on you, meaning that by spamming bulk up and roost, you can actually outtank their stab water type moves and eventually ohko with a massively boosted brave bird. Taunt allows you to set up on pokemon that would otherwise use leech seed or toxic to make it difficult, such as mega venusaur, heatran, and Ferrothorn. You already had a good matchup against bulky grass types, but now anything that can’t kill you before you get a bulk up or two off becomes set up bait.

176 HP EV is for general bulk, while 252 SpDef allows you to tank weaker special hits that might otherwise be dangerous, and set up on the things using them. 80 speed allows you to outspeed a few dangerous things that I’m forgetting (I think Deoxys-D was one of them) so you can taunt before they set up hazards or status.

Watch out for hard hitting water and electric types, and stay away from rock types. Stone Edge will do a number on you no matter how high your defense is, and Rotom-W is a problem unless you’re at +5-6 attack.

Other unconventional sets are on their way soon![/hide]

Last edited:
Good luck man I understand your new to competitive so I can help with advice and I might trade for fun later like I said good luck

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
Good luck! I'm usually that boring guy that doesn't pay much attention to unconventional stuff but I love reading analyses and yours have really picked my interest this time, hope to see more! :]

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey, good luck with your thread! Just a piece of advice, I'd remove the double spacing on your thread, it makes it a bit cumbersome to read :)

Good luck with this thread! CMT for a calm female Sigilyph
I'd trade for the Marill. You might need to give me a day to get the egg moves onto it though. I seem to have lost the one that originally had psycho shift and stored power...

Good Luck!!!!
Thanks!

Hey, good luck with your thread! Just a piece of advice, I'd remove the double spacing on your thread, it makes it a bit cumbersome to read :)
Not really sure what happened there... I guess the formatting got screwed up during the copy paste. I'll fix that as soon as I have some time.

Good luck! I'm usually that boring guy that doesn't pay much attention to unconventional stuff but I love reading analyses and yours have really picked my interest this time, hope to see more! :]
Well thanks! Hopefully you're inclined to try some of them out sometime!

Good luck man I understand your new to competitive so I can help with advice and I might trade for fun later like I said good luck
Thanks for the offer! If anything ever catches your eye, we'll trade fuh shur.

I'd trade for the Marill. You might need to give me a day to get the egg moves onto it though. I seem to have lost the one that originally had psycho shift and stored power...

Thanks!
Egg Moves aren't necessary; as you can see, I have a Sigilyph of my own in my thread, I just want the Dream Ball and the Calm nature.

Hey there, thanks for having a look through my thread! ^^ I see yours is newly started as well, unfortunately youve got nothing that interests me at this moment, but I could give you a little something to help build your thread if you like. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)