Unconventionality: The Anarchist's Trade Shop (Closed for the next few days. Sorry!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
excuse me , i already posted a reply to something i wanted , and you still didnt reply on me and replied on others
if you dont see anything from my thread , just say so :)

excuse me , i already posted a reply to something i wanted , and you still didnt reply on me and replied on others
if you dont see anything from my thread , just say so :)
Oh, lol, I'm so sorry xD I was actually just setting up a trade with somebody who has an incredibly similar avatar, and when I looked at your post I totally thought we'd already set something up xD My bad. I'm interested in your Luxury ball Inkay though. You wanna do Pineco for that?

Oh, lol, I'm so sorry xD I was actually just setting up a trade with somebody who has an incredibly similar avatar, and when I looked at your post I totally thought we'd already set something up xD My bad. I'm interested in your Luxury ball Inkay though. You wanna do Pineco for that?
it's fine :)
give me sometime to breed it

\

Sure thing. I should have yours ready to go within a day or two :D
i have finals starting from tomorrow till 13th of may thats why i told i need sometime :P
i will try to breed it earlier when possible
also please , post a reply into my thread or a pm so i dont forget :)

Is there anything in particular you are looking for when it comes to Ralts? I'd like a female one with Trace if possible.
Any good OU rapid spinner or Defogger would be awesome if you've got competitives or spitbacks of them. Since Ralts is in a moonball, I'd probably take any decent poke in a nice ball

Hi ! I would be interested by a Bold Rotom, a Calm Sigilyph and a Bold Shellos.

I don't have a list but I can offer a lot of Rare Ball pokes like Heavy Ball Skarmory, Moon Ball Houndoor, Dream Ball Petilil... All 5/6 ivs and with Egg moves.
Tell me if you are interested and I will try to give you a list.

Hi ! I would be interested by a Bold Rotom, a Calm Sigilyph and a Bold Shellos.

I don't have a list but I can offer a lot of Rare Ball pokes like Heavy Ball Skarmory, Moon Ball Houndoor, Dream Ball Petilil... All 5/6 ivs and with Egg moves.
Tell me if you are interested and I will try to give you a list.
I'm definitely interested in rare ball pokes. Send a list, and I'm sure I'll find at least a few things I like :D
Cmt for ha jolly gible please
I'll trade for the Trevenant
I think I have a Defogger.
Awesome! Which one? If it's something I can use to chain breed defog onto other pokes - or even just raise for competitive use myself - I'd love it.

Awesome! Which one? If it's something I can use to chain breed defog onto other pokes - or even just raise for competitive use myself - I'd love it.
Well it's Skamory, but I didn't teach it Brave Bird because I thought it was a natural move. It is Shiny though and it has very good IVs plus it knows Defog so that counts for something.

Well it's Skamory, but I didn't teach it Brave Bird because I thought it was a natural move. It is Shiny though and it has very good IVs plus it knows Defog so that counts for something.
I would like a defog skarmory actually. Can you post the exact IV's? Also, since it's shiny, is there anything else you wanted? If not, I can always just give you some credits to grab something else you want later. I'm going to update the thread with a bunch of new stuff in the next few days, so yeah.

I would like a defog skarmory actually. Can you post the exact IV's? Also, since it's shiny, is there anything else you wanted? If not, I can always just give you some credits to grab something else you want later. I'm going to update the thread with a bunch of new stuff in the next few days, so yeah.
I'll check and see. Might take a little bit because I need a reset bag, which are (for me) hard to come by.

I'll take one of your Klefki's for it. Torment people online with swagplay all day, just to be that guy.
I haven't got one in stock right now, but I'm in the middle of breeding it. Give me a couple hours, and I'll PM you.

EDIT: You DID want the Calm one, right? Because I accidentally had it as Impish on the doc for a while because I forgot that's not a good idea for Klefki.

I haven't got one in stock right now, but I'm in the middle of breeding it. Give me a couple hours, and I'll PM you.

EDIT: You DID want the Calm one, right? Because I accidentally had it as Impish on the doc for a while because I forgot that's not a good idea for Klefki.
Calm is fine. No rush in breeding the klefki though. I might take a day or two to get Rotom ready, since I'm still working on a few orders and I've just been really busy lately. Most of the pending trades are just waiting on the trade part, but I've got a few I'm stil working on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)