Unconventionality: The Anarchist's Trade Shop (Closed for the next few days. Sorry!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I noticed you recently started your trade thread. I have a few things that might help out. I have a friend who received RNG'd Japanese 6IV Imposter Dittos from a few trades (they are from B2/W2 Hidden Grotto). He was kind enough to provide me one of every nature as well as a 5IV one with 0 speed. Each of them have been tested for hacks. As to the best of my knowledge they are non-hacks. If you like, I could provide you with some that could help your breeding. Also if you are looking for a cloner, I'd be more than happy to help you out. If you wish for me to clone for you but not trade any of the clones, I'll respect your decision on that as well. I hope to do future trades with you later and look forward to how your thread turns out. Best of luck to you!

Hello. I noticed you recently started your trade thread. I have a few things that might help out. I have a friend who received RNG'd Japanese 6IV Imposter Dittos from a few trades (they are from B2/W2 Hidden Grotto). He was kind enough to provide me one of every nature as well as a 5IV one with 0 speed. Each of them have been tested for hacks. As to the best of my knowledge they are non-hacks. If you like, I could provide you with some that could help your breeding. Also if you are looking for a cloner, I'd be more than happy to help you out. If you wish for me to clone for you but not trade any of the clones, I'll respect your decision on that as well. I hope to do future trades with you later and look forward to how your thread turns out. Best of luck to you!
Really man? Thanks so much for the offers! I already have a cloner courtesy of the awesome KingChase but a 0 speed ditto (and possibly a 6IV impish nature?) would be awesome of you're willing to donate them. Thanks so much man!

Sure thing. Let me know when you will be able to trade. Also, may I recommend setting up a Vivillon collection (especially if they are IV bred, possibly with some egg moves)? They are sought after and considering what people normally ask for them on GTS, getting them for a fair trade would prove highly beneficial for both you and the people you trade with.

Edit: I have both the 6iv Impish Ditto and the 5iv with 0 speed Calm Ditto ready to trade at any time. Both are Japanese and HA (Imposter). If the trade time you request conflicts with my schedule, I'll let you know.

Last edited:
Sure thing. Let me know when you will be able to trade. Also, may I recommend setting up a Vivillon collection (especially if they are IV bred, possibly with some egg moves)? They are sought after and considering what people normally ask for them on GTS, getting them for a fair trade would prove highly beneficial for both you and the people you trade with.

Edit: I have both the 6iv Impish Ditto and the 5iv with 0 speed Calm Ditto ready to trade at any time. Both are Japanese and HA (Imposter). If the trade time you request conflicts with my schedule, I'll let you know.
Will you be available any time after the next three hours?

Will you be available any time after the next three hours?
Sure will. My FC is in my signature. Since your's is as well, I'll go ahead and add you. When I see you online, I'll send the request. My IGN is Z.

Alright. Enjoy your new dittos. Hope they help! If there is anything wrong, don't hesitate to ask. I look forward to more trades in the future.

Last edited:
Nice I will breed them as fast as possible ( will need 2 days I think maybe less because it's the week end ^^ )
I will tell you when it's done.

The only problem is that you just want 2 pokes and I would like 3. If you don't find anything else I will take just the Calm Sigilyph and the Bold Shellos but if you want something else, feel free to ask.

Last edited:
Hey, friendly 5-day reminder on the Rotom for klefki. How's the progress/waiting list going if I may ask?

Hey, friendly 5-day reminder on the Rotom for klefki. How's the progress/waiting list going if I may ask?
Thank you for the friendly reminder! Rest assured I have not forgotten about our trade, and I should have your Rotom ready to go by tonight. School didn't give me a lot of time to breed throughout the week, and I tend to try and breed a bunch of a pokemon at once, if something in particular is in demand, and RNG was not kind in its male to female ratios xD That being said, I'm working on Rotom right now, so it shouldn't take long at all :D

MASSIVE THREAD UPDATE!

Before I list all the new things, I'd like to take the time to thank all the people who have supported the thread thus far, and the people who have provided me with the many parents I'm breeding with, either through trade or through their generous giveaways. You've all helped make this trade much bigger than I ever really anticipated it getting :D

BREEDABLES

Pink Shellos is now available in addition to blue shellos, along with the egg moves Stockpile, curse, and yawn. Shellos can be bred in a heal ball. Thanks Miria!

Relaxed/Bold
Storm Drain
31/x/31/31/31/31
or
31/x/31/31/31/0
Stockpile - Curse - Yawn
Thanks to Miria for the parent!

Drought and flash fire vulpix (modest/timid) are now available, with the egg moves hypnosis, fire spin, confuse ray,

Modest/Timid
Drought/Flash Fire
31/x/31/31/31/31
Hypnosis (Need to properly check later)

Calm white Flabebe is now available (flower veil) (premier ball) Thanks Crazy_Man!

Calm
Flower Veil
31/x/31/31/31/31
Thanks to Crazy_Man for the parent!

Naive Bagon is now available (rock head) (great ball) Rage/hydro pump/dragon dance/dragon pulse. Thanks SnoopysWorld!

Naive
Rock Head
31/x/31/31/31/31
Hydro Pump/Dragon Dance/Dragon Pulse
Thanks SnoopysWorld for the parent!

Quiet Honedge is now Available (No Guard) (Luxury ball) metal sound/shadow sneak/destiny bond/wide guard. Thanks Lady Valkyrie!

Quiet
No Guard
31/x/31/31/31/0
Shadow Sneak/Destiny Bond/Wide Guard
Thanks to Lady Valkyrie for the parent!

Adamant Tailow is now available (Scrappy) (Timer Ball) Brave Bird.

Adamant
Scrappy
31/31/31/x/31/31
Brave Bird

Timid Electrike is now available (lightning rod) (Luxury Ball)

Timid
Lightning Rod
31/x/31/31/31/31

Timid Litleo is now available (Unnerve) (Luxury Ball) Thanks Miria!

Timid
Unnerve
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves Need to be checked

Jolly Swinub is now available (Thick Fat) stealth rock/icicle crash Thanks Miria!

Jolly
Thick Fat
31/31/31/x/31/31
Stealth Rock - Icicle Crash

Jolly Axew is now available (Mold Breaker)Thanks Miria!

Jolly
Mold Breaker
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves to be checked again

Magikarp is now available (Swift Swim) (Lure Ball) Thanks SnoopysWorld!

Adamant/Jolly
Swift Swim
31/31/31/x/31/31
Thanks to SnoopysWorld for the parent!

Jolly Hawlucha is now available (Unburden) (Dusk Ball) Agility/Baton Pass/Me First/Quick Guard

Jolly
Unburden
31/31/31/x/31/31
Agility/Baton Pass/Me First/Quick Guard

Bold Gothita is now available (Shadow Tag) Mirror Coat

Bold
Shadow Tag
31/x/31/31/31/31
Mirror Coat

Calm/Careful/Modest Bulbasaur is now available (Chlorophyll) Grassy Terrain/Giga Drain. Thanks Andy!

Calm/Bold/Modest
Chlorophyll
31/x/31/31/31/31
Grassy Terrain/Giga Drain
Thanks to Andy for one of the parents!

Naive Absol is now available with justfied and in a premier ball! Thanks Crazy_Man!

Timid Houndour is now available (Flash Fire) (Level Ball) Sucker Punch/Destiny Bond/Pursuit/Beat up. Thanks $teele!

Timid
Flash Fire
31/x/31/31/31/31
Sucker Punch/Destiny Bond/Pursuit/Beat Up
Thanks to $teele for the parent!

Gible is now available Naive and with rough skin! Iron Tail is now a potential egg move! Thanks Tatertot!

Relaxed Lileep is now Available (storm drain) Stealth Rock/Curse/Mirror Coat/Recover Thanks ClutchesOfBlood!

Relaxed/Impish
Storm Drain
31/31/31/x/31/31
or
31/31/31/x/31/0
or
31/x/31/31/31/31
or
31/x/31/31/31/0
Stealth Rock - Curse - Mirror Coat - Recover

Calm Klefki is now available (Prankster) Thanks Pwii!

Jolly Sneasel is now available (Keen Eye) Fake out/pursuit/ice shard/Counter

Timid Ghastly is now available (levitate) Perish Song/Clear Smog/Disable (Thanks Hookem549!)

Jolly Aerodactyle is now available (Rock Head) Roost/Wide Guard/Tailwind/Pursuit. Thanks Zero2exe!

Impish Skarmory is now available (Sturdy) (Moon Ball) Brave Bird/Whirlwind/Drill Peck/Stealth Rock. Thanks Hookem549!

SHINY STUFF

Shiny Gardevoir is now available!
Level 100
31/0/31/31/31/31
Female
Timid
252Spd/252SpAtk/4HP (EV's can be removed)
Hyper Voice/Psyshock/Focus Blast/Shadow Ball
TID: 27846
OT: Gonzo
Thanks Mikroturbulence!

Shiny Giratina now Available!
Level 100
31/31/31/31/31/31
Impish
UT
Move Set and Trainer Info pending on return from cloner

That's it for now!

I'll update the thread with all the info (plus nice pretty pictures) probably tomorrow. As is, I only had time to rush a quick update like this for now. Some egg moves may be available which aren't listed due to the rushed nature of this update.

Hope you guys enjoy the new stock :D

Last edited:
Hi ! I don't know how far you are in the breeding for my pokes but I saw you had this brand new Shellos :

Relaxed
Storm Drain
31/x/31/31/31/0
Stockpile - Curse - Yawn
( Female if possible )

If you can get one like this for me instead of the first I asked ^^

Hi! CMT for a Male Hawlucha?
I'd be interested in a jolly Slakoth :D

I think I'm going to close up the shop for the next day or two, and call that the last planned trade. I've been busy lately, and need to catch up on all these trades, and try and minimize the wait time for the people I'm trading with. Expect to see the shop reopened probably by Saturday, but certainly no later than the end of the weekend.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'd be interested in a jolly Slakoth :D

I think I'm going to close up the shop for the next day or two, and call that the last planned trade. I've been busy lately, and need to catch up on all these trades, and try and minimize the wait time for the people I'm trading with. Expect to see the shop reopened probably by Saturday, but certainly no later than the end of the weekend.
Sounds good, I'll get breeding :) Male or Female?

Hi ! I'm sorry for the wait. I have a lot of things to breed :/

I just wanted to tell you I managed to get a Bold Rotom for free. I hope you didn't breed him for me...
So I won't be able to trade you the Feebas sorry ( I checked your thread again and I didn't see anything :/ )

I'm really sorry for that.

Hi ! I'm sorry for the wait. I have a lot of things to breed :/

I just wanted to tell you I managed to get a Bold Rotom for free. I hope you didn't breed him for me...
So I won't be able to trade you the Feebas sorry ( I checked your thread again and I didn't see anything :/ )

I'm really sorry for that.
Hey would it be possible for me to get a Feebas instead of a Vulpix then? I've been looking through my boxes and apparentl picked up a bunch of them as from somewhere...

Hey would it be possible for me to get a Feebas instead of a Vulpix then? I've been looking through my boxes and apparentl picked up a bunch of them as from somewhere...
Ok no problem, I have him in stock. PM me when you are online if you see I am too ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)