Social What are some problems you are having recently?

Do you like this topic

• Yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Do I make too many topics?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One of my employees has a major issue with one of my fellow managers - and for good reason. I've worked with this manager for many many years so its sad to see their misconduct like this. Its pretty a pretty shit scenario as well so a simple talking to isn't going to fix it :/

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I'mma revive this because I have a problem

I'm running out of topic ideas :(
Imma lay something on ya chief. If you're spinning your wheels to come up with something to post for the sake of posting something, it's probably not worth posting. You should be inspired to post something, let things come organically. Nobody here is waiting on the edge of their seat for the Next Post from anybody really, especially if it feels forced, tryhardy, or uninspired.

If you just wanna chat and talk about things, Discord is probably an avenue that's up your alley.

People are more likely to engage with forum posts if they can appreciate it more, whether that be from the depth of the content to a joke or running gag that's gaining traction elsewhere. Don't post for the sake of it because it feels quiet, every forum experiences downturns and up turns of activity, that spark will come naturally when there's something to talk about.

lazy coworkers - some of the excuses they come up with blows me away.

you want this 5'3 mother of 2 who works 2 jobs to unload a truck before you do it as a 20 something year old man (who is always tryna skirt his job)???
where is your shame? pride? did you not have parents that taught you better?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)