Which side of the brain do you use more

i just figured out how to make the body rotate in one direction but have the foot that is planted just move back and forth from right to left or just spin in the opposite direction of the body. its really weird and cool. kind of hurts my head if i do it for too long though

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lol the first thing i saw was the pendulum type motion o____o

Max

yadig
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I orginally saw her spinning counter-clockwise, but now I can see it both ways. =] Btw, I use the "looking at the legs" trick.

clockwise for me. But try the pendulum effect tangerine mentioned. Just focus on one leg and watch it go back and forth. You can make the dancer change directions or make it move side to side.

It's a trick isn't it? I mean, the picture is on some sort of timer right? I lowered the page so that all I could see was the foot that she was standing on, and once I got it to go counter clockwise, I moved the page back up so I saw the whole picture, and sure enough she was moving counter clockwise. And I was concentrating on that pretty hard untill all of a sudden she just randomly switched back to clockwise. Does concentration play a big part if you're trying to see the direction you normally wouldn't? It was weird, she was going counter clockwise and she suddenly flipped around, sort of mirrorized I guess. I'm thinking its just a picture with a timer that flips itself around though....

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
It's a trick isn't it? I mean, the picture is on some sort of timer right? I lowered the page so that all I could see was the foot that she was standing on, and once I got it to go counter clockwise, I moved the page back up so I saw the whole picture, and sure enough she was moving counter clockwise. And I was concentrating on that pretty hard untill all of a sudden she just randomly switched back to clockwise. Does concentration play a big part if you're trying to see the direction you normally wouldn't? It was weird, she was going counter clockwise and she suddenly flipped around, sort of mirrorized I guess. I'm thinking its just a picture with a timer that flips itself around though....
That's what I was thinking too.

I saw it counter-clockwise at first, but now that I've gotten it clockwise I can't seem to make it go back.

This thing is so weird, after getting it to go one way, it seems like there's no way it can go the other. It's pretty easy to switch it if you just look at the foot that's on the ground

Edit: yeah now every time I look at it it's clockwise, the first time must have been a fluke. I can make it go counter-clockwise, but if i don't think about it, it goes clockwise now

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I see it clockwise, but I can switch it round by looking at the foot and turning that around/

Most of the time it goes clockwise for me, but it seems to change directions at random times as I'm looking at it. I can quickly tell when it changes directions, though, so it's not like my mind is ever playing tricks on me.

I don't see how that determines which side of your brain you use more. If that was the case, it should NEVER move counter-clockwise as I'm looking at it. I wonder just how that's done...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)