Yah yah yah, I am Lorde yah yah yah - (Defog Zapdos) [48hrs finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am giving away my zapdos. It was obtained through RNG abuse in my hg cartridge by me. It knows the move defog which is only available through DPPt HM as of right now. It also knows heat wave and tailwind which is possible through b2w2/oras move tutors. It has the nickname "Zapdos" since the name originally would be ZAPDOS in all caps in gen4. It also has the "GER" tag since I play all my games in german.
The zapdos was cloned in 5th gen through action replay.
If you're not ok with cloning or rng abuse, nobody is forcing you to participate.

Zapdos
OT: mOST HG (36272)
(genderless) - bold - Pressure
IVs: 31.14.31.31.31.31
EVs: UT (Lv. 50)
defog - heat wave - tailwind

How to participate:
1. get a random fodder pokemon (preferably bunnelby, magikarp, wurmple, floette or whatever)
2. put it on gts asking for a Zapdos lvl. 41-50 with "Most" as message
3. post here (Make sure to include your ign)
4. I'll trade it to you asap

If you haven't registered zapdos in your dex yet, scroll all the way to the bottom then you can enter the pokemon name manually!

If your pokemon gets sniped you can put up a different pokemon again. Just let me know which one it is.

Giveaway will end in 48 hours.

And most importantly: have fun!

That's all;
-------------
Here's some bonus text you don't need to read.

This is my second 4th gen rng ever. I am still practising.
I am mainly trying to give away stuff that is not available to everybody. This has become significantly harder now that the b2w2 move tutors are accessable in 6th gen with the release of oras. I also don't really want to give away regular breedables since most people can easily get those themselves. I sometimes give away a box or two of eggs on reddit in the svexchange subreddit. That's all I guess... Here's a behind-the-scenes picture.
Also, I am really curious if people are still interested in old gen stuff :( If this giveaway isn't that successful I'll probably stick to doing random reddit giveaways and lurking in the sqsr thread...

"Auflockern" = "Defog"

Last edited:
Hello!

I deposited a male level 3 Wurmple (It's a japanese Wurmple)
IGN: Applejack

EDIT: Thank you very much!! :)

Quanyails

On sabbatical!
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I've deposited a level 8 female Skitty. :) My IGN is Quanyails. Thanks again for your wonderful giveaways!

I'm really interested in old gen stuff. you never know what hidden gems turn up. Thanks so much for doing this

Deposited lv 3 male ralts. IGN phil

Deposited level 1 tyrunt
IGN - Rocha

edit: i just remember , we could do the trade in game , i have added your fc when you check my TSV.

Thanks!!

Last edited:
IGN: Speedwagon
Just deposited a male Lv. 1 Swinub. This is a generous giveaway, and I know many people will be happy with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)