Yah yah yah, I am Lorde yah yah yah - (Defog Zapdos) [48hrs finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoaa Awesome giveaway!

Do I need ORAS for this? I am getting it in the mail on Wednesday, but have x on me :)
Hiya Hirshey, I don't think you need ORAS ^^, as long as you have access to 6 gen gts you should be able to participate in this giveaway :)

I would also like to participate in the giveaway as well!
IGN: Yeira Deposited: level 17 ferroseed
Thanks ^^

Put up male fletchling lv1
Got it! Thanks again and I hope you continue the great give aways

Last edited:
Deposited female Lv 1 Skrelp (with HA in Lux Ball). IGN is Nikolai

Thank you very much. I was breeding HP Fire on Skrelp so there may be a 30 IV or two.

Last edited:
Deposited lvl 20 female bunnelby.
IGN: Nickolas
Great giveaway, man.
Btw bunnely is adamant, HA, 5iv if do not have one already.
Edit: got it, thanks!

Last edited:
IGN: Chris
Deposited a lvl 1 Rotom.

The giveaway title, isn't that a South Park Gluten reference?
Very many thanks for this most generous giveaway, it's lovely to see pre gen 5 pokes :)

Edit: Got it :]

Last edited:
Are you German? :D

Anyway, I'm also looking to get back to 4th Gen RNG but there are a few problems I see:
1) Blue Pentagram, obivously. The value of older gen Pkmn rly got diminished by this and I'm actually kinda mad about it, because I had so much nice stuff that's now almost worthless...
2) Pokeball inheritance. Pkmn in matching balls become more popular, I guess the trend started shortly after B/W was released. Well, this wouldn't be too bad, but it limits certain pkmn-trait-move combinations pretty bad IMO.
3) Everything else new games bring with themselves, move availability, new TMs (or old TMs not being TMs for that matter) etc. Let's say you already bred a perfect pkmn in DPP, but it got a new fancy move in XY - yeah, now you have to breed it again in the newer games. That's how it always has been though, so I can live with that.

But all in all, these reasons really are making me think twice about doing some stuff in the older gens :/

I hope you excuse my little train of thought there, I ust thought you would be interested in an opinion regarding your questions in the opening post ^^"

Nevertheless, the Zapdos is amazing and I deposited a Lv 17 Ducklett, IGN is Maurice ^^

//Edit:
Thanks a bunch! Again, that Zapdos is beautiful =)

Last edited:
The giveaway title, isn't that a South Park Gluten reference?
Yes it's a south park reference :)
Are you German? :D
I am from austria. My mother tongue is german.
I hope you excuse my little train of thought there, I ust thought you would be interested in an opinion regarding your questions in the opening post ^^"
Kein Problem. Lass deinen Gedanken freien Lauf.
-----------------
If you haven't received a zapdos by now please repost. I think I should have traded it to most of you.
I'll be going to bed soon. I guess I'll transfer another box of zapdos since I almost traded the full box I had transfered. So expect the next zapdos trades in approx. 10 hours.

Thanks everyone for participating, I really enjoy doing these giveaways (especially when a lot of people are interested)

Deposited a level 1 female Magikarp, IGN Shadow. A+ quality giveaway, as ever <3

Edit: And A+ fast response, thank you :D

Last edited:
Deposited a level 1 female Magikarp, IGN Shadow. A+ quality giveaway, as ever <3
<3

------------------
30 Zapdos have been traded. I already transfered another box so if you want one feel free to participate.
Just a heads up: It's 2:30am for me so I'll probably be sleeping soon.

Oh cool :O If you've still got Zapdos to spare I'd LOVE one (my SR'd SoulSilver Zapdos is my oldest usable Legendary ATM, but it's pretty terrible by competitive standards. I called it a day after getting 31 in speed and a good nature, sans defog of course :|)! Also, any excuse to get a Defogmon in-game <3

Deposited a male, level 15 Magikarp (nicknamed "im a Feebas!") just in case. IGN is Eoin. It's late for me too so if you're asleep already that's 100% cool, especially if "Feebas" gets sniped - plus sleep is important, y'know? Get a solid 8 hours/3 turns, whatever works best for your schedule.

I already have you added from a trade.
Is it ok if i can recive it in about an hour?

Edit: I see its very late there i can be online tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)