Yay, shinies! [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay!

Current status: Completed

So it's been a year since I first joined Smogon. I reckon this warrants a bit of a giveaway, right? But first, some shoutouts. I'm usually a pretty secluded, introverted person so I never expected to make friends here (I never make friends anywhere else) but I guess it's hard to trade Pokemon and talk about your favourite things with people every day without meeting some people.

cant say has been the closest friend I have here on Smogon and it's always a pleasure, whether it's a trade or just a chat.

EnGarde was the first person I started really talking to on Smogon. I haven't seen her around lately but I hope she comes back soon, she's a great contribution to the forums.

Gabe is a really cool guy who was really patient with me when I was new on Smogon and was probably a really obnoxious noob and I just think he's really cool I sound like such a nerd

eeveefan is probably the sweetest person on here, she's so generous with helping people out and she is still nice to me even though I come begging for her help pretty much every day. She is naturally the person who helped me with this giveaway.

mostthe3rd is on everybody's whitelist for good reason (hint: it's because he rocks). Like, real talk, when I first became active on the Wifi forums I was reluctant to ask help at the times I'm usually available because I know that's when he's usually around and I was embarrassed that he helped me so much.

And TyVip doesn't get any nice words until he learns to make better jokes.

Finally, onto the shinies:

#050. Diglett
♀ | Hatched in Ambrette Town
Jolly Nature | Arena Trap | 31/31/31/13/31/31
Final Gambit | Reversal | Pursuit | Sand Attack
OT: Van Gaal | ID: 15661
Received in a giveaway by /u/derwinning.
Fully redis
Stock: 0
Received by: gameguy540, Dr. Eyepatch, acam333
Waiting for: a0161613, Togie

#403. Shinx
♀ | Hatched in Pokemon League
Jolly Nature | Guts | 31/31/31/00/31/31
Fire Fang | Night Slash | Quick Attack | Ice Fang
OT: Shadow | ID: 59728
Received in a giveaway by /u/derwinning
Fully redis
Received by: Hack_Guy, Impact, LadyBee
Waiting for: Empoleon_master, Ithon

#517. Munna
♀ | Hatched in Anistar City
Relaxed Nature | Forewarn | 31/28/31/31/31/00
Barrier | Magic Coat | Sonic Boom | Baton Pass
Received in a giveaway by /u/derwinning
Fully redis
Received by: ooh_shiny, Diiliy
Waiting for: Albus, cant say, ShadowE

#629. Vullaby
♀ | Hatched in Geosenge Town
Impish Nature | Overcoat | 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Leer | Roost | Foul Play | Knock Off
Bred and hatched by me.
Semi-redis
Received by: mhykah, Arhan, MagnusArcanum, leathal6, JebusChrist
Rules:
1. Add my FC before commenting. Make sure your FC and IGN are in your sig or comment.

2. Comment with which Pokemon you would like and what nickname. You must choose a nickname or you can't have one.

3. I'll nickname it and trade it to you from the right file (so for example, I'll trade the Diglett from IGN Van Gaal).

4. Follow the redistribution rules if you trade them anywhere.
Okay, have fun everyone!

Last edited:
Nice giveaway!

I'd like the one of the shinx please. And as for nicknames, I'd go with Scar (because I'm original and this totally isn't overused)
My FC is 1564-4209-3286
IGN Vinay

Thanks for hosting another giveaway! I'd like a Vullaby please, nickname Bonehead (I can't choose Mandibuzz as a nickname can I? XD)

FC 5000 3480 2121
IGN mhykah

EDIT: Thanks!

Last edited:
#629. Vullaby
♀ | Hatched in Geosenge Town
Impish Nature | Overcoat | 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Leer | Roost | Foul Play | Knock Off
Bred and hatched by me.
Semi-redis

I'd like this Gal, Have added you, nickname will be Ravenclaw :P

Also, since I have a spare of my nicknameable self bred frillish, I am gonna give you that, any nickname you'd like?​

I like your Munna, as for a nickname how about Insensible?

ign- Celes

I'll give you a dive ball hustle nido-f as thanks

Thanks for hosting another giveaway! I'd like a Vullaby please, nickname Buzzfaint (I can't choose Mandibuzz as a nickname can I? XD)

FC 5000 3480 2121
IGN mhykah
'Buzzfaint' works, 'Mandibuzz' doesn't :p

Also, since I have a spare of my nicknameable self bred frillish, I am gonna give you that, any nickname you'd like?​
Okay, that'd be cool ^^ How about Alexander if male, Alexia if female? Forgot what gender yours is.

I'd like a Vullaby named Vulgina please!
I like your Munna, as for a nickname how about Insensible?

ign- Celes

I'll give you a dive ball hustle nido-f as thanks
Nicknamed and added all of you, coming online now. I'll start the trades, Arhan goes last so he has time to nickname his Frillish :)

Okay, that'd be cool ^^ How about Alexander if male, Alexia if female? Forgot what gender yours is.

Nicknamed and added all of you, coming online now. I'll start the trades, Arhan goes last so he has time to nickname his Frillish :)
Thanks a lot! :D

Last edited:

Alexia is ready and waiting :) ^^

Could I get a vullaby with the name "eon". IGN I8tokyo FC:2981-6610-5462. Thanks
Got it! Thanks for the give away

Last edited:
Just for my reference, but what is your egg count?Mine is over 4000 from when I last checked.
Not sure. When I last checked it was almost 9000, but that was only on my X and was a couple of months ago.

Added everyone and coming on. My internet's a bit spotty today though :( But I'll PM those I can't get to today.

I'd like a Vullaby, without a nickname with the nickname "Mandibulk" since Mandibuzz is bulky as fk. I actually made suspect reqs for greninja with a Mandibuzz as my defogger :3

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to pick a Munna nicknamed "Mushashi" I know my nicknames suck, but whatever lol, thanks for the giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)