Yay, shinies! [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
if there's still some left over could I get a Shinx with the nickname Troian? reason I picked this name is Troian is a Baltic Demon of the night and since Luxray is the Gleam Eyes pokemon, imagine walking through the woods and suddenly seeing these red eyes staring at you then bam Luxray just pounces from nowhere. :D

Also thanks in advance if there is one left over XD
FC: 5301-0406-9359
IGN: Susan (AS)

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
:heart::heart::heart:

Happy Smogon Birthday! (I think that's what this is lol)

I guess I should claim something, I'd love a Munna! I'm going to go with the nickname Kathy because of shiny Musharna > Purple Haze > Jimi Hendrix > ♀ > Kathy Etchington (his gf)

I think I still have you added ;)

I'd like a Vullaby, without a nickname with the nickname "Mandibulk" since Mandibuzz is bulky as fk. I actually made suspect reqs for greninja with a Mandibuzz as my defogger :3
Only cold, heartless trainers who don't care for their Pokemon don't nickname their Pokemon </3

I guess I should claim something, I'd love a Munna! I'm going to go with the nickname Kathy because of shiny Musharna > Purple Haze > Jimi Hendrix > ♀ > Kathy Etchington (his gf)

Your stretch of creativity is impressive tbh haha.

if there's still some left over could I get a Shinx with the nickname Troian? reason I picked this name is Troian is a Baltic Demon of the night and since Luxray is the Gleam Eyes pokemon, imagine walking through the woods and suddenly seeing these red eyes staring at you then bam Luxray just pounces from nowhere. :D

Also thanks in advance if there is one left over XD
FC: 5301-0406-9359
IGN: Susan (AS)
I can give you a Shinx but for some reason, Troian doesn't make it through the in-game censors. What even, GF? I'm afraid you'll have to pick another nickname.

I'd like to pick a Munna nicknamed "Mushashi" I know my nicknames suck, but whatever lol, thanks for the giveaway!
I can pls have shiny munna named DreamOn
Thx ing and fc in sig
Added everyone, I'll be online in-game in 20 minutes and will probably be there for most of the day so catch me online or VM me when you guys are available.

If there are extras, may we request another? Just curious...
No because I actually give these out for free on my shop anyway this is just advertisement (jkjk I'm a bit more strict about giving them from my shop that's all).

Thats what I do when I nickname something

Only cold, heartless trainers who don't care for their Pokemon don't nickname their Pokemon </3

Your stretch of creativity is impressive tbh haha.

I can give you a Shinx but for some reason, Troian doesn't make it through the in-game censors. What even, GF? I'm afraid you'll have to pick another nickname.

Added everyone, I'll be online in-game in 20 minutes and will probably be there for most of the day so catch me online or VM me when you guys are available.

No because I actually give these out for free on my shop anyway this is just advertisement (jkjk I'm a bit more strict about giving them from my shop that's all).
Guessing here

Trojan=condoms
Trojan=virus

Idevenk

Miss you :)

Btw, great giveaway.

One of the best things all of us get from Smogon is great new friends. I've met so many cool people over the years through this site and hopefully there's more to come. Even when I don't feel like playing pokemon I still check Smogon to see how my friends are doing.

P.S., you were always a pretty awesome person.

Happy Smogon registration day! :D

I would be willing to adopt a Shinx as well, if some still remain.
Could you nickname her Ceres?

Awesome giveaway! Just in case I missed what is left, I would not mind having whatever is left. If it is a Diglett, please name her Tresemmé, if it is a Shinx, please name her Denko, and if it is Munna, please name her Bianca.

My IGN is Speedwagon and my friendcode is 3196-4036-7957.

If I do not get one, this is still very generous of you for the opportunity, thank you. ^ ^

EDIT: My order of preference would be Diglett, then Shinx, then Munna, but as I said, I would be happy to adopt any (I am perfectly fine with you surprising me too, if you like).

Last edited:
#403. Shinx
♀ | Hatched in Pokemon League
Jolly Nature | Guts | 31/31/31/00/31/31
Fire Fang | Night Slash | Quick Attack | Ice Fang
OT: Shadow | ID: 59728
Received in a giveaway by /u/derwinning
Fully redis
Stock: 1

I love shinx. Could you NN it Kovu please. FC and IGN in sig

Miss you :)

Btw, great giveaway.

One of the best things all of us get from Smogon is great new friends. I've met so many cool people over the years through this site and hopefully there's more to come. Even when I don't feel like playing pokemon I still check Smogon to see how my friends are doing.

P.S., you were always a pretty awesome person.
I've traded on quite a few websites and I've yet to find somewhere that is as great to trade on as Smogon. People here are so nice and helpful all the time that it surprised me when I first came on and it inspired me to try to be nicer too. I love checking in when I can, even when I'm busy or on holiday and couldn't go online if I wanted to.

P.S. Thank you, you are just too great <33

Happy Smogon registration day! :D

I would be willing to adopt a Shinx as well, if some still remain.
Could you nickname her Ceres?
Awesome giveaway! Just in case I missed what is left, I would not mind having whatever is left. If it is a Diglett, please name her Tresemmé, if it is a Shinx, please name her Denko, and if it is Munna, please name her Bianca.

My IGN is Speedwagon and my friendcode is 3196-4036-7957.

If I do not get one, this is still very generous of you for the opportunity, thank you. ^ ^

EDIT: My order of preference would be Diglett, then Shinx, then Munna, but as I said, I would be happy to adopt any (I am perfectly fine with you surprising me too, if you like).
I keep the OP updated every time I post in the thread so don't worry, you guys can have the Pokes you want. Shinx for LadyBee and Diglett for Dr. Eyepatch :) I'm on now so if I see you guys around, I'll switch to the right file and initiate a trade. If not, PM/VM me for a time.

#403. Shinx
♀ | Hatched in Pokemon League
Jolly Nature | Guts | 31/31/31/00/31/31
Fire Fang | Night Slash | Quick Attack | Ice Fang
OT: Shadow | ID: 59728
Received in a giveaway by /u/derwinning
Fully redis
Stock: 1

I love shinx. Could you NN it Kovu please. FC and IGN in sig
Just ran out of Shinxes, I'm afraid, but if I had more, I think I might have to implement a rule against all these Lion King references smh

Thanks a lot for the Shinx! I believe I sent you a penta perfect Noibat, but I'm not sure. I hope so. ^^
It has crappy moves though, but maybe you could find some use for it.

Have a wonderful day.

Am I still getting my shinx when we're both online? I have to go to a TCG tournament soon and want to confirm that I can still get it.

Also to the person that wanted their Diglett named John Diggle I salute you sir, I salute you for that awesomely nerdy reference.

If there are any left could i request a vullaby, no nickname please. This is a great giveaway!

My FC is 4570-7828-7096 - I will be on most of the day so just let me know! Thanks!

Oh and my iGN is Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)