Social You can't use English to answer this thread

Aqua Jet

Boba Bitch
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
It's no secret that this thread is like 5 different conversations happening similtaniously and nobody knows what each other is saying. So, as the polylignual person that I am, I have decided to shed some light so we can all break down walls and build bridges.
For my first translation I am going to be doing this post by the OP:
La verdad es interesante ver cómo algunas personas intentan entrar a esta publicación a través de traductores automatizados. No los juzgo, pero sí los juzgo.
This roughly translates to "On Monday I was walking outside by the interstate and smelled something good coming from the local public library. I went in and they were having a hot dog eating contest! They then asked me to participate, and I said yes. I ate the most hot dogs out of everyone, and am now the Hot Dog God of Mexico."

Please remember to like and subcribe for more, and consider watching my new netflix comedy special, Land of a Thousand Laughs, only on hulu plus.

also welcome to page 5
also this is a shitpost I dont actually speak Spanish (I assume..?)

DaRotomMachine

I COULD BE BANNED!
It's no secret that this thread is like 5 different conversations happening similtaniously and nobody knows what each other is saying. So, as the polylignual person that I am, I have decided to shed some light so we can all break down walls and build bridges.

This roughly translates to "On Monday I was walking outside by the interstate and smelled something good coming from the local public library. I went in and they were having a hot dog eating contest! They then asked me to participate, and I said yes. I ate the most hot dogs out of everyone, and am now the Hot Dog God of Mexico."

Please remember to like and subcribe for more, and consider watching my new netflix comedy special, Land of a Thousand Laughs, only on hulu plus.

also welcome to page 5
No hablo ingles.

:row: :psycry: :blobastonished:

also welcome to page 5

also welcome to page 5
真的吗?我觉得这不太好笑。他为什么写这个?

Gyarikkuho

I COULD BE BANNED!
I bi a Breznsoiza.
Rozumiem także język polski, ale nie umiem w nim mówić ani czytać.
Natürlich kann ich Hochdeutsch.
Spróbuj też bigosu. To jest pyszne.
Das gleiche gilt für Böfflamott.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)