Event Discussion

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, that's how I've gotten my last couple (although prior to that, the one in Copley Square was giving cards out with no problem. Looks like I've been lucky with friendly employees...).

In related news, I suspect the game's teasing me. Much like with my shiny Xerneas, I SR'ed a 5IV Genesect in a matter of hours...except it was neutral-natured (Hardy last time, Serious this time). Still, I can roll with it.

serebii said:
A very special event has been announced for the UK. If you can go to the special Pokémon Sun & Moon launch celebration on 22nd November 2016 at Old Truman Brewery from 5pm to 10pm. Tickets are limited to being given away by partners so keep an eye out. The special distribution is that you will be able to receive a unique Mew for the Virtual Console games. This will then be sendable to Sun & Moon in January
mewvc.jpg

Can anyone who speaks Japanese please translate the moves?

Speechless on the Mew event even though it's UK only . Now if only they'd be kind enough to give Pikachu Surf like in the Pokemon Stadium days... I'd love to see a resurgence like this for the GSC era with the NY Pokemon center pokemon. I used to pester my mom to take me to Rockefeller Center for my random egg in the cartridge machine. The moves some got were crazy and random. Not getting my hopes up though. I'm sure the rest of the world wouldn't mind missing out on awesome events.

According to serebii Europe is going to get the Magearna QR Code inside the Pokémon TV app for smartphones and tablets from December 6th. Still no word on NA release yet.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
For those who hadn't gotten their Genesect yet and is going to buy a physical copy of Sun & Moon at participating store, here's a reminder that while there you might as well ask for a Genesect code. Remember the code is generated right on the spot (so they can't run out) so if you have multiple versions you can ask for multiple codes.

If they don't know what you're talking about, tell them to search for "backupcode, Pokemon" in their systems. And if you're told you need to make any additional purchases or have a Pro account its within your right to tell them they're wrong (though do it kindly), and if they insist ask for the manager.

Can anyone confirm what set IVs that the distribution Munchlax has? It's unlikely that a breedable can be reset I know. I can hope.

Meloetta is now available for XYORAS in Europe and Australia; with North America and others soon to follow.
Remember, just XYORAS, not Sun/Moon. It's thankfully an internet download, so no need to go out and get a code.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
Meloetta is now available for XYORAS in Europe and Australia; with North America and others soon to follow.
Remember, just XYORAS, not Sun/Moon. It's thankfully an internet download, so no need to go out and get a code.
It's now live in the US.

BTW, this is the last one, when you get your Meloetta the 20th Anniversary Mythical Pokemon giveaway will be over. Enjoy your mythicals!

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
US MAGEARNA NOW AVAILABLE!
For those in the US, Scan the below QR code with the in-game QR scanner and, after becoming Champion, go to Hau'oli City's Mall to receive your Magearna (you may want to save outside of the mall before going in, I don't know if you get it upon entering or have to speak with someone). European one will be coming soon.

The Magearna is level 50, is holding a Silver Bottle Cap, and knows the moves Flash Cannon, Fleur Cannon, Lucky Chant, & Helping Hand.

Check this thread for set suggestions.

I got my Meloetta and it was disappointing.

Perfect Def/SpA/SpD, but I wanted physical attack and speed for Pirouette Forme and the nature is neutral.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)