[Standard] Ampharos Mafia - Broken Roles Win!

This is interesting, I won't defend myself as it wouldn't work.

I thought I'd got lynched as the wolf :)

FtM, anyone?

GG, turncoats will decide which village will win.

Ps. You do realize I broke my restriction?

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Damn you guys are fast. Anyway:

-

As the group explored deeper inside the temple, they came across a short corridor. It didn't look any different to the other corridors that they'd come across, but something was in the air. It was a curious, foreboding feeling.

You unanimously declared that Agape should be the first to traverse the corridor. Quivering, he walked along it.

One hidden flamethrower, and he was no more. Agape was:

Alchemator said:
Dear Agape, you are Vileplume.

One of many Grass-types, and one of many Grass-types relegated to NU you don't seem to have a niche in the current metagame. However, that evil smile and those scheming eyes of yours are plain to see, so you must be up to something.

That something concerns the Legend of Ampharos. Apparently it concerns untold power. If you ever come across some strange objects, you may at Night PM Alchemator with "Night X - Combining X objects". You don't know exactly what will happen though.

You are allied with The Farmers. You win if The Farmers eliminate all unfriendly threats.
In other news, Altair has subbed in for Aquamarius.

It is now Night 2. Night 2 ends when all PMs have been received or at 14:00 GMT +0 on the 8th August.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Deadline.

UPDATE

As you walked deeper into the temple, it began to grow hotter. The group decided to stop for a moement to cool down before continuing. Suddenly, long vines broke out of the walls and strangled poor theangryscientist to death!

Alchemator said:
Dear theangryscientist, you are Mamoswine.

With tusks made completely of ice and a height of 2.5m, you strike fear into the hearts of pretty much every living organism on the planet. Although famed for an exceptionally high Attack score, in this game you will be using your intimidation skills and thick hide to assist your side.

At Night you may PM Alchemator with "Night X - Acting buff around <user>". Due to your massive stature, any attempts on <User>'s life that night will fail.

Also, due to your aforementioned size you are unable to be stolen from.

You are allied with The Ground Types. You win if The Ground Types eliminate all unfriendly threats.
zorbees has returned, but it seems that Jigglypuffers42 has disappeared!

It is now Day 3. Day 3 ends when a majority has been reached or at 15:00 GMT +0 on 10th August.

Since jigglypuffers42 was kidnapped I will lead in her absence. I need everyone's night results as quickly as possible so we can get lynching. It would be nice if you just pmed me. Don't make me seek you out!

well it's too fucking bad the person in the dialogue is kidnapped and can't confirm this, eh?

coincidence?

(all I'm saying is these kinds of things are so easy to fake.. besides, since when do you lynch people based on 'I think he is lying'? give me a break. I'm not ruling out the possibility that this is true, but this is waaaaaay too crafty.)

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
All I know is that jigglypuffers wouldn't put BunnyMaster in command after that brief conversation. Besides, his post could be just as crafty as mine.

that still doesn't explain the immediate lynch attempt + the fact I can't believe anyone would ask "What should I do (which is usually refered to a night action)" and get "don't talk to this guy" as a response. In all honesty I find it hard to believe.

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
If you must know, my role is pretty useless, so for me to "do" anything, I would have to talk to people. That's the only thing I can "do" really, as discussed with jigglypuffer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)