[Standard] Ampharos Mafia - Broken Roles Win!

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
When I'm lynched, it will be pretty obvious who to trust, Nanoswine and Eo being the main culprits of trying to lynch me. They in fact know nothing of me or my role, but they do know I am not a Turncoat and thus an easy target for their Turncoat agenda. It is plain to see they are in fact Turncoats themselves and are just trying to keep the lynch off them, any lynch is a good lynch as long as it isn't a Turncoat for them. They are using the fear of Turncoats everyone has as fuel to their lynching fire.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Nonsense; I would never risk my standing by leading a lynch on someone whom I was uncertain of. It's far too early in the game to do that. The loss of a member has a greater impact on a mafia faction than a village, so if I were a turncoat, a one-for-one trade would be disadvantageous.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Pidge? Bunnymaster? makiri! pidge! makiri! pidge! makiri! pidge! makiri! pidge! makiri! pidge! makiri! pidge! makiri! pidge! makiri! pidge! makiri! pidge! makiri! pidge! makiri! pidge! makiri! pidge! makiri! pidge! makiri! pidge! makiri! pidge! makiri! pidge! makiri! pidge! makiri! pidge! makiri! pidge! makiri! pidge! makiri! pidge! makiri! pidge! makiri! pidge! makiri! pidge! makiri! pidge! makiri! pidge! makiri! pidge! makiri! pidge! makiri! pidge! makiri! pidge! makiri! pidge! makiri! pidge! makiri! pidge! makiri! pidge! makiri! pidge!makiri.

Alchemator said:
Dear makiri, you are Hippowdon.

With a mouth measuring seven feet across, and with enough power to completely crush a car there has never been such a terrifying hungry hippopotamus! Although your main use in the OverUsed metagame is to be a physical wall and start Sandstorm, in this game you will be using your huge mouth to assist your side.

At Night you may PM Alchemator with "Night X - Roaring at <user>". <User> will be so shocked by your earsplitting roar that he/she will be unable to complete anything they set out to do that night.

Alternatively, at Night you may PM Alchemator with "Night X - LISTEN TO THE BIG MAMA!". The text you include in the main body of the PM will be included within the update the next morning. This does not stack with your other ability.

You are allied with The Ground Types. You win if The Ground Types eliminate all unfriendly threats.
It is now Night 3, which ends at 20:00 GMT+0 on the 12th August or when all PMs have been received.

I'm done. Greatly encourage anyone to kill me.

Edit: I have marked anyone who voted makiri an enemy. If for some odd reason you voted makiri but are not a farmer you better contact me asap.

I would suggest all turncoats tell me that they are. As you can see the Farmers are sweeping and will have majority if we don't unite. It would also be nice to coordinate night actions.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
BunnyMaster, I suggest you consult your role PM if you want to find turncoats. For the non-schizophrenic of you who wish to form an friendly alliance with one of the villages, please contact me. :)

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
It is said that in ancient times, many foolish crusaders happened upon this temple, hoping to discover the great secret. Suddenly, lightning was brought forth from the heavens and before the mere mortals stood the guardians of the temples. An Ampharos of great stature led a trio of Flaaffy, annihilating the crusaders, shrugging off even the powerful projectiles of siege weaponry.

An

Ampharos.

I

Will

RETURN

A huge earthquake woke the group from their peaceful slumber. This was not a normal earthquake. This was an earthquake that did not tear holes in the fabric of space, but was the symptom. Outside the temple, lightning shot down and struck the statues.

I HAVE RETURNED...

---

In other news, a smaller earthquake struck, killing fangren in the process.

Alchemator said:
Dear fangren, you are Ditto.

:>

At Night you may PM Alchemator with "Night X - Transforming into <user>". <User> must be a dead player on your side. You will gain <User>'s former ability, and it will be your's to use for the rest of the game.

You are allied with The Farmers. You win if The Farmers eliminate all unfriendly threats.
He had absorbed the role of hailflameblast.

Recovering from the shock of two earthquakes, no-one really noticed the scuffle between a mysterious assailant and Eo Ut Mortus. At its conclusion, the latter had been stabbed in the back!

Alchemator said:
Dear Eo Ut Mortus, you are Farmer Bean.

The tall skinny farmer of the three, your farm is definitely the most popular due to there being ALCHOHOL [I know it isn't spelled like that]. Due to your speciality being brewing Cider, you will use this trait in this game to assist your side.

At Night you may PM Alchemator with "Night X - Bribing <user> with my sweet, sweet Cider". You will give an entire barrel of cider to <User>, who will get drunk beyond belief, handing over his/her full role PM.

You are allied with The Farmers. You win if The Farmers eliminate all unfriendly threats.
There were no other deaths tonight, but Rare555 has disappeared!

PMs are being sent out, do not begin lynching until all have been sent.

It is now Day 4. Day 4 will end in 48 hours at 18:00 GMT+0 on the 14th of August or when a majority has been reached. There will no longer be grace periods on lynches.

Dear Turncoats,

If you lynch me, than you give power to the Ground Types by slowly giving them the numbers advantage. It would behoove you, logically (to anyone except bunnymaster that is), to keep both the farmers and ground types at equal numbers, so as to increase the amount of crossfire they throw at each other.

For that reason, I say that all my fellow Farmers, as well as any Turncoats willing to work with me to increase your chance of winning, should vote to Lynch KOTW, who my sources tell me is Flygon, an obvious Ground Type.

Sincerely,
RedBlue Golbat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)