[Standard] Ampharos Mafia - Broken Roles Win!

Just so that some kind of stealth lynch ability isn't used (although it'd probably already have been done by now if someone was planning that), I'll vote lol i dunno until we have a more reasonable lynch or more evidence against BunnyMaster.

Lynch Makiri.

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
So Pidge, someone who tries to lynch the Ground's BG to follow an obvious farmer's command doesn't sound very trustworthy. If that is your only "discussion" with jigglypuffers42 it is obvious you don't try very hard with your fakes.
That lynch was set in stone, I only voted that way to further feint as a farmer, but that is over now. Anyway changing to notlynching makiri

Edit: Let's just not no lynch this day

Edit 2: indecisive fuck makiri

I am starting to think Pidge has no idea what he is doing. Getting caught in a lie then immediately switching to someone else to take the heat off. I really want to talk to you on IRC Pidge. I'm sure your reasoning will be amusing.

I am starting to think Pidge has no idea what he is doing. Getting caught in a lie then immediately switching to someone else to take the heat off. I really want to talk to you on IRC Pidge. I'm sure your reasoning will be amusing.
Agreed.

Because atm we really don't have anything to go off of, I am going to go with Change Vote until a reasonable lynch target arises.

I made a joke post here like all of the dead people do about fucking yourself up the ass with a chainsaw on fire. If I'm not allowed to do that, you may godkill me Alchemator. I will PM what I had written here as a joke post

Altair

just who is the coon?
removed

I really dont see this getting anywhere since pidge is a farmer and bm is clueless (unless bella of brockhall leads)

edit: actually heres an idea lets lynch someone who is probably a farmer since the people with info are sitting on their ass

lynch pidge

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
"I didn't expect to have to do this but..."

Death snapped his tiny claws, and Jigglypuffers42 became a simple mound of ash.

Alchemator said:
Dear Jigglypuffers42, you are Dugtrio.

With a total of three heads to drag through the dirt, one might think that you'd be relatively slow. However, you are one of the fastest Pokemon in existence and in this game you will be using your super-fast burrowing skills to assist your side.

At Night you may PM Alchemator with "Night X - Thieve from <user>". If <User> has any items, you will swiftly dash off into the night with them.

You are allied with The Ground Types. You win if The Ground Types eliminate all unfriendly threats.
For future reference, you aren't allowed to post in the thread at all while kidnapped. Kind of defeats the point of kidnapping doesn't it. I sort of assumed that this was common knowledge.

The lynch carries on as normal.

Ok Grounds, I believe we have a solid target now. Lynch makiri

Here are some logs from #ampharos:

Sorry for no timestamps, I always forget to turn them on >_<

<Eo> no
<Eo> everyone lynch makiri
<Eo> he is a turncoat
I didn't think much of this other than "lolfarmer" at the time, but soon things started to unfold.

<Eo> nobody will listen to you, turncoat
<Eo> my impeccable logic falters at no barrier
<BunnyMaster> magicmaster, vote pidge
<BunnyMaster> kotw vote pidge
<BunnyMaster> makiri vote pidge
<Eo> don't listen to BM
<BunnyMaster> that will almost be majority
<Eo> he's talking to someone outside the channel
<Alchemator> kotw isn't here
<Alchemator> you're missing a 'd' methinks
<Eo> he must have accidentally not spoken in his turncoat channel
<BunnyMaster> i was making a scenario
<Eo> that excuse holds no water
<BunnyMaster> eo, one shut up
<Eo> I encourage everyone to vote makiri in face of this
<BunnyMaster> two: your faction has no leader
<BunnyMaster> ok fine, makiri is definatly not a turncoat
<Eo> your faction has three remaining members
<BunnyMaster> wait what
<BunnyMaster> how do you figure that?
This largely led me to believe that BM is indeed turncoat, along with the others that he mentioned. What isn't apparent from this log is that of all the people he told to vote Pidge, ONLY MagicMaster was in the channel!

Not only that, but afterwards he says that makiri is NOT turncoat, leaving out mention of the others. I don't know what this means, but it led me to believe that he was trying to protect makiri, who already has lynch votes. And to put the icing on the cake, when Eo stated he knew that BM had three remaining members of his faction, BM responded with "how did you figure that out?" confirming the accusation.

This also puts some credibility to Pidge's claim that Jiggly said BM shouldn't be trusted. I didn't want to say this earlier as Pidge was taking the heat, but here is a log from a while back with Jiggly:

<Nanoswine> are you ignoring agape?
<Jigglypuffers42> no
<Jigglypuffers42> sorry
<Jigglypuffers42> wasn't paying attention for a second
<Nanoswine> oh, ok
<Jigglypuffers42> so
<Jigglypuffers42> even if you don't trust me
<Jigglypuffers42> the farmers have united enough that it would be a bad idea not to claim to me
<Jigglypuffers42> if you're ground
<Jigglypuffers42> sorry
<Jigglypuffers42> completely missphrased that
<Jigglypuffers42> the ground types have united enough that it would be a bad idea not to claim to me if you're ground
<Nanoswine> ok
<Nanoswine> I'm <SNIP>
<Jigglypuffers42> wait a sec...
<Jigglypuffers42> ok
<Jigglypuffers42> do that
<Nanoswine> ok
<Nanoswine> and who is it safe to talk with atm?
<Jigglypuffers42> well
<Jigglypuffers42> ok, here's who's claimed so far:
<Jigglypuffers42> <SNIP>
<Jigglypuffers42> but don't talk to bunnymaster
<Nanoswine> Why?
<Jigglypuffers42> i just have a hunch
Again, sorry for lack of timestamps. OK, so just to make it clear GROUNDS LYNCH MAKIRI! Also, do not trust BM, magicmaster, or kotw, as they are all likely Turncoat at this point. And to Farmers, it is best you follow along with this lynch, it will benefit you as well.

EDIT: Ah screw it I'm not putting up the charade any longer. Sure, I'm farmer. However, THE LYNCH STILL STANDS! To all Grounds out there, you still need to lynch makiri. Bunnymaster is on IRC right now and doing a hell of a lot to try defending that makiri is a Ground. This really leads me to believe he has an important turncoat role. For the benefeit of both of our fations, VOTE MAKIRI

Sorry to say but this is the third time I'm reading your post and I still do not find ANY logic behind it. Eo was throwing around assumptions without any info to back it up and you take it as true and start a lynch out of it. The second log leaves out when I say that the ground types have more then four members. Also, that third log doesn't look too convincing. Mostly looks like a "claim to me pls" convo with 3 lines added at the end. I also don't think jiggly would give you all the ground types that claimed just because you did. Besides, even if it is true, notice that it's just 'i have a hunch' and not something you should be casting suspicion so widly about.

The fact that you admitted you're a farmer doesn't help you case as well, hell, this is the same direction as pidge's with a bit more 'meat' in the post, albeit being based off of nothing at all. This is clearly a farmer attempt to confuse the ground types long enough to lynch one. Eo, Pidge, and Nanoswine are all CONFIRMED farmers. Would you really trust them to spread the truth? Heck if I was a turncoat why wouldn't they just lynch me? All I did was defend a "turncoat" ,who is clearly not one, and that makes me one now? I really hope that no ground types take this seriously and we should all just lynch Pidge who is a farmer.

Sorry to say but this is the third time I'm reading your post and I still do not find ANY logic behind it. Eo was throwing around assumptions without any info to back it up and you take it as true and start a lynch out of it.

If you would take the time to actually read my post, you will see the logic behind it. You basically confirm that you are Turncoat when you say "hey wait how do you know that I have 3 team members." Also, telling 3 people to vote for Pidge to reach majority when they aren't even there is pretty incriminating too.

The second log leaves out when I say that the ground types have more then four members.

Which is not only blatantly obvious in the first place, but a lame defense in response to your own slip-up. I didn't put it in the log because it was irrelevant and not a valid defense.

Also, that third log doesn't look too convincing. Mostly looks like a "claim to me pls" convo with 3 lines added at the end. I also don't think jiggly would give you all the ground types that claimed just because you did. Besides, even if it is true, notice that it's just 'i have a hunch' and not something you should be casting suspicion so widly about.

Do you notice the <snip>? A lot went on in there that explains jiggly's trust of me initially. Also my role counterpart to the grounds had NOT claimed yet, making my claim all the more believable. And the hunch certainly means a lot now that more people are saying that jiggly told them not to trust you as well.

The fact that you admitted you're a farmer doesn't help you case as well, hell, this is the same direction as pidge's with a bit more 'meat' in the post, albeit being based off of nothing at all. This is clearly a farmer attempt to confuse the ground types long enough to lynch one.

Uhh why would I be confusing the Grounds exactly? I am getting one of the Turncoats lynched which benefeits both the Grounds and us Farmers. Coming out as Farmer shouldn't matter at this time. To all grounds who are reading this, voting makiri benefeits both of our factions. I'm trying to unite us against a common enemy. Right now the Turncoats are likely very close to outnumbering us. We need to prevent this from happening. Voting Pidge if he is farmer as you all seem to believe, will just further whittle down the numbers of our two factions, making it easier for the Turncoats to kill us off and win themselves.

Eo, Pidge, and Nanoswine are all CONFIRMED farmers. Would you really trust them to spread the truth? Heck if I was a turncoat why wouldn't they just lynch me? All I did was defend a "turncoat" ,who is clearly not one, and that makes me one now? I really hope that no ground types take this seriously and we should all just lynch Pidge who is a farmer.

As I said, lynching a farmer will just lead to the Turncoats winning this game. We can avoid this by lynching one of them. And the reason I chose makiri as the target is because you are only bothering to defend him other than the rest of the people you revealed as Turncoat. This led me to believe that he is of importance to your faction. Even in this post you only mention makiri, as though you didn't notice magicmaster or kotw are in the log.
Farmers and Ground types alike, follow in this vote. Before we get back at eachother's throats we should eliminate a common enemy in the Turncoats.

And BM, before you call BS on my posts, check yours ;)

EDIT: If I bolded anyone's name in there, my vote still stands as Lynch makiri

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)